Chapter 15

My Silver Lining
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{CHAPTER 15}

"Just leave, will you?" Eun Kyung said and removed Kris' hands from her arms. She turned her back on him and resumed wiping the glass. Kris decided to disturb Eun Kyung for a moment and he stood behind her. He kept his hands behind his back as he leaned forward closer to her. Eun Kyung could feel his breath on her neck and she froze.

"What-" She said and Kris' lips brushed against her right cheek. She spun around immediately and came face to face with Kris. Eun Kyung pushed Kris away from her and yelled, "What the hell, Kris?!" Kris smirked and left, leaving Eun Kyung frozen in her spot. She watched him leave and after the room doors closed, she grunted in anger and resumed wiping the glass.

Kris left the building and returned to his car. He sat inside, and mentally scolded himself for doing what he did earlier. Eun Kyung was not feeling well, and the workers were not coming back to help her. He contemplated if he should go in again but when he looked out the window, he saw Jaejoong entering the building. He sighed and started the car. "Since her husband is here, I have no need to go in again."

Eun Kyung wiped the last part of the glass casing and a pair of strong arms wrapped around her small waist. She almost turned around and scolded the person hugging her because she thought it was Kris again. "Why you- Ah, oppa..." Eun Kyung stopped herself before saying anything that would give her away. "Why are you doing this alone? Where are the workers?" Jaejoong asked.

"They didn't come." Eun Kyung said simply and Jaejoong breathed put strongly. "Those bastards, after they speak to you that way, now they don't bother coming for work?" Jaejoong muttered angrily and Eun Kyung patted his chest. Jaejoong held his wife's hand and took a good look around the room. "Wow, this place is so nicely done up! Don't tell me you did all these alone?" He asked.

Eun Kyung shook her head, "Nope, I had help." "From?" Jaejoong's question somehow caught her off guard and she stuttered. "Uh, I told my subordinate to get some guys from our company." She said, and Jaejoong raised an eyebrow. "That's all? To get all these done?" He asked and Eun Kyung said, "Um, Kris from Wu Enterprises came too." Jaejoong puffed air at his bangs as jealousy bubbled in his stomach.

"That guy again? He is always around you, I swear, every since the day of the presentations for Hilcoa." Jaejoong said. Eun Kyung chuckled nervously and wrapped her arms around his waist. "Hey," Jaejoong said lovingly as Eun Kyung tightened her hug. "What's wr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter