5th Claimation

Spirit of the Wolf: Claimed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"-and then I escaped." I told my new friend in the cage, only looking back at me with yellow eyes. Poor husky. I chuckled as it only stared at me, and I leaned back, making sure that the security camera wouldn't catch me. So here I was, sitting in the luggage room in a plane, randomly chatting with a dog, "I mean, I didn't exactly want to spend my 18th birthday chained up. I mean 18 years means freedo-"

"Good afternoon, ladies and gentlemen, this is the captain speaking. We have now arrived Incheon Airport in Seoul, South- Korea. The weather is sunny, 29 Celsius at 14:20 o'clock. Please get home safely, and remember to bring all off your belongings. The cockpit and I thank you for flying with Korean Air."

"Oh, look. Hey, if I meet you again, we should definitely chat, but I'm not really allowed in here." I chuckled at the dog before I quickly hid behind a bag as the door opened, finally letting the room get exposed to light. Luckily for me, I could see in the dark so I wouldn't trip over bags. 

I looked back at my friend, winking at him before I quickly jumped out of the plane before anyone could see me, then ran for my dear life. 

****

After running for hours using my wolf-ability, I ended up in a place I swore wasn't Seoul. According to the people's dialect and the lack of electronic devices, I thought I had ran all the way to Busan. Panting, I knocked on the door to the house I thought looked more nice and friendlier. The door opened, revealing a woman, not older than at least 40, holding a bag of chips in her hands. 

"Oh, hello. Is there something I can help you with?" she asked with a big smile. Yes, Luna. Perfect.

"You see, I have walked all the way from Seoul. I got no place to sleep or eat as I was thrown out of my apartment. Is there by any chance I could burrow some clothes?" I asked. Good job, Luna. Get going with your acting skills. The lady's eyes only widened before opening the door so I could come in. 

Kai's POV

The alarm clock rung 3 and a half times before the annoying device was thrown out of the window. Sitting up, I let my blanket reveal my bare chest to the cold air. Groaning, I glared at the clock on my wall before ruffling my hair and deciding to get washed up. The time was only 5 o'clock. 

Getting out of the bathroom after a hot shower, I went

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter