52nd Claimation

Spirit of the Wolf: Claimed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Well, ." I breathed, staring up at the reddish-blue sky with panic.

It haven't gone an hour before the urge to pee finally came back to me; in the most annoying and urgently way. However, I was not able to move with all these bodies around me, and it didn't help that Xiumin's heavy head was resting on my stomach, pressing down my bladder.

Of course, they all had to be asleep, so no one was able to help me out of this mess. With Kris's thunderous dragon breathing-snores, I was surprised that everyone was still asleep. Even Kyungsoo, the smallest man of them had an interestingly loud breathing. Sighing, I put my hand under Xiumin's head, grabbed what felt like Sehun's arm before sitting up carefully. Finally getting on my feet, I placed Sehun's arm under Xiumin's head before I ran to the woods, feeling the first drop of pee about to come out.

"Ohmygoshohmygoshohmygosh!!!"

As soon I pulled down my pants and squatted, I breathed out in relief as I watered the earth. When finished, I pulled up my pants again only to furrow my eyebrows in confusion as I wasn't able to hear any of the thunderous snoring; which then I guessed must have been because they awoke. But then I would have been hearing Kyungsoo screaming at Chen and Baekhyun, which I didn't.

Rubbing my hands against my pants as it was pretty disgusting to not wash my hands after going to pee, I hurried myself back to the camp.

"You guys are abnormally sil- Well, ." I said as soon as my eyes landed on the flat land half of my pack used to be on. The blood drained from my face. My pack was gone and replaced with at least 50 men with guns pointing towards me. 

"Turn around and put your hands behind your head!" a man in green uniform shouted. But the possibility of my pack being hurt was hunting my mind for the moment. I turned around, looking for possible escape routes, but there were none. By their uniforms, I could tell that there were at least 5 different squads. I recognized FBI, IPA, the Korean police, military and CIA. I turned around again, facing the man with the green uniform.

"Where's my pack?" I asked as I glared at him, feeling my hands starting to get clammy. My heart was slamming against my ribcage.

"Put your hands up!" another man in navy-blue uniform shouted as the men behind him pointed their guns at me. 

"Where's my pack?" I asked again, this time in a lower voice. I demanded an answer. If anything happened to those boys, I didn't know what I would do. They didn't deserve this, and I was forever grateful towards them for taking me into their family, "If you hurt them, I swear..."

"Put your hands up now! We might shoot!" another man in black suit shouted. Anger was starting to fill my mind as the alpha in me was brought out.

As if a beast was released, a loud growl was heard making everyone silent as trees and bushes were pushed aside. Sooner enough, something jumped out of the bush, covering the sun with its huge body before four black paws landed heavily on the ground next to me. The beast snarled, jumping forward a little when the men got ready to shoot. 

"Jongin!" I exclaimed in surprise, seeing the black-furred wolf-mate jump forward in attempt to protect me. The men were screaming and shouting in panic, demanding their co-workers to shoot. My heart was racing, and the possibility of my mate getting shot filled my mind. 

"DON'T SHOOT!" I shouted, stepping up in front of my mate. I was in panic. I wouldn't risk Jongin's life for anything, "Jongin, stop!"

At the sound of his name, the wolf turned around, shooting a glare towards the men before standing next to me with glowing, silver eyes. I glared at the men, keeping Jongin behind me, "DON'T HURT HIM!"

"AIM!" the man in the green uniform shouted, and immediately, everyone focused their weapons towards us. In impulse, Jongin jumped, snarling at the men as he barked. 

"NO! DON'T SHOOT! DON'T SHOOT!" I shouted, widening my eyes in panic as Jongin turned back to me, quickly covering me with his warm body. 

"SHOOT!"

"JONGIN!" I screamed as the sound of guns getting triggered and bullets being shot through the air was heard as if in cue. However, the only thing that registered in my mind was my mate's cry in pain as black smoke developed us both, us into nothingness.

I couldn't feel anything, but the warm, firm arms that wrapped themselves around me as we g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter