45th Claimation

Spirit of the Wolf: Claimed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It had gone at least 3 hours since Ian had done the roll-call, and still he hasn't called for the other agents. The nerves were wrecking me, and Kai, Amber and Sehun had definitely noticed that as I was clenching my fists hard. Sooner enough, lunch break was signalized through the bell, and the students quickly packed their belongings before they ran out of the classroom. 

"Just go with the flow, I guess." Amber muttered loud enough for us to hear, and we nodded in agreement. If Ian wasn't going to call me out, then we would just act as the other students as well. But as soon as only Amber, I, Sehun and Kai was left in the classroom; Ian had quickly shut the door. Being aware of that, I quickly stood in front of the three others in protection, feeling the power of the alpha going through my veins. 

It was silent, both parties waiting for the other one to speak up first. Ian took the chance, "Luna, you need to get out of here. All of you." 

"Are you having fun playing, Ian? Just what the heck are you doing?!" I asked, not wanting to be played around with anymore. I couldn't take the nerves and adrenaline flowing through my body as I waited for action. 

"Luna, listen to me! I know what I did was unforgivable, but I've raised you for 13 years. I can't let them do this to you!" he said, ruffling his hair. I stared at him in confusion. He sighed, "Those guys aren't just going take you back to the lab; they're going to kill you."

I stared at him wide-eyed. I stared at him for long, trying to find any types of tricky expressions, but I found none, "How can I trust you?"

"You can't." he said. I sighed, crossing my arms. He bit his lip nervously at the glares he got from the four of us, but sighed, "The guards outside of school will end their shift in exactly 4 minutes. They will then leave to get the other batch. From then, you have exactly 1 minute to get out of the school. They have closed the gates so you have to be quick."

"What are you standing here for?! Get going!" Ian said as he opened the door. I looked back at my pack and Amber before I nodded at them, reassuring them that we could trust Ian this one time, "Oh, and hide well."

"Yeah." was all I answered before we ran out of the classroom. I didn't bother to say something back as I would never know if he was lying or not. We ran across the hallway, making sure that there weren't any guards lurking around.

"Wait, we're really going to listen to that guy? Who was that anyway?" Sehun asked with a raised brow as he leaned against the wall. I sighed and nodded. 

"He took care of me back in the lab, and listening to him is the best thing we could do right now." I answered as I peeked out of the wall, noticing the guards standing there with weapons, ready to attack when they needed. I looked back at them again and smirked, "And if he's lying, I know who to hunt down first."

"4 minutes are up. They should go soon." Kai informed as he looked down on his watch. I nodded and peeked out, noticing that the guards nodded at each other before they started walking away. 

"We got 1 minute from now on, right?" I asked, and they nodded, answering the question. I sighed, getting ready to run, "Run on 3! 1! 2! 3!"

With that, we all ran across the campus, hurrying to get to the gates. As said, the gates were closed, making us enable to get out easily. 

"Over here!" Amber yelled as she ran to a tree just near to the gate. However,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter