22nd Claimation

Spirit of the Wolf: Claimed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You - Blue
Kai - Grey 

"Hey, little wolfie" I said as I watched Kyungsoo open his eyes slowly. He looked around for a moment before sitting up. Helping him up, I smiled softly at him. "You probably want to take it a bit slow. You kinda drained your energy out there."

"W-What happened?" he said, not noticing that he could speak perfectly fine now.

"I'll tell you later when all of the boys are here. For now, get back your strength." I said as I patted his hair. Xiumin came in, carrying a glass of something and a bowl of chicken soup. 

"Go, I'll feed him." Xiumin said as he pushed me out of the living room. I chuckled as I obeyed, going out to the garden which was destroyed. Amber was sitting in the middle, legs crossed as she concentrated on fixing the destroyed lawn. Kai sat in the shadow of the house, hiding himself from the hot sun. I chuckled, seeing that he watched amazed at Amber's 'magic'. 

"Are you okay?" I asked in amusement as his eyes widened once in a while when the ground would close itself up. He looked up, looking like a toddler right there as he nodded. Sitting next to him, I chuckled at his cuteness. Really, I didn't know if I should cry because of his cuteness or him being super y right now, because damn. He is not wearing a shirt, "Why are you not wearing a shirt?"

He looked away from Amber, looking at me with furrowed eyebrows. His eyes were glinting in playfulness before looking down at my legs, "Why aren't you wearing pants?"

Looking down on my own legs, I widened my eyes at the sight. I'VE BEEN WALKING AROUND GUYS WITH ONLY A T-SHIRT ON THAT STOPPED ON MY MID-THIGH. WHEN THE HECK DID I LOSE MY CLOTHES?! What happened yesterday?! All I remembered was just drinking soju with Kai. With Kai?! Turning towards him, I stared at him in shock, "We didn't , did we?"

His eyes widened as Amber had opened her eyes to look at us before closing them again. He cupped my mouth with his palm, "How can you say that so easily? Of course we didn't!"

"Oh, good." I sighed in relief as he removed his hand from my face, "So I didn't do anything weird."

"How can you be so sure of that?" he asked with a chuckle making me look at him in aware. I sat up, turning fully to him.

"What do you mean?" I asked quickly. He laughed, pulling his phone out of his pocket before playing something. 

"Tomorrow, you will go on a date with me! I will remember this until tomorrow and the record is prove that I asked you. So I'm sober!"

What? Is that Kai? Why does he sound so drunk? AND WHO IS HE GOING ON A DATE WITH?!

"Alright, deal!"

WHAT, NO! IS THAT ME? WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN?! WHY DON'T I REMEMBER?!

"I'm really not drunk."

WHAT.

Then something rustled, as if he had played that part on accident. Kai seemed to be pretty surprised that it was more to his voice recording. 

"We need to get back home before the monster wakes up!"

"A monster? What monster?"

"The big, bad Baekosaurus!"

Baekosaurus? Really?

"Oh, no! The Baekosaurus sounds scary! W-We should g-go! What if he wakes up and eats us and poops us out?! Oh no! Kai oppa! I can't walk! We're going to die! Oppa, we can't die! I need to marry you first! Then we die!"

O-Oppa?!

Looking up at Kai in shock, I watched as he went re

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter