29th Claimation

Spirit of the Wolf: Claimed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"K-Kai..." 

"Soon, baby. Almost there" Kai panted as the sweat that formed on his forehead started trickling down his neck. I bit my lip, trying to hold myself together as my lower part was throbbing. 

"I-I don't think I c-can hold for much l-longer!" I whimpered as I proceeded bringing myself up and down. He panted, moving a little to fix my legs around his waist before we proceeded. 

"J-Jongin!" I moaned as my movements started slowing down. I really couldn't hold it longer. I was sweating like crazy. 

"Just a little more, Luna." he groaned as he hoisted himself upwards. I moaned, my breaths getting deeper and deeper. My abdomen was starting to tire out.

"There, times up!" the P.E teacher, Tyler Kwon, shouted as he blew on his whistle making both Kai and I groan tiredly in annoyance. A few hours ago, we were caught making out in the hallway, skipping classes. Well, you couldn't blame us, we're a newly mated couple, and we can't control ourselves. Well, yeah, it started off with both of us being late for class since we had a make-out session on the rooftop, then we ended up making out in the hallway, me sitting on his lap. Of course, the P.E teacher just had to come running towards us and blow on his damned whistle. That is what results detention for 30 minutes. The punishment? Kai was to do pull-ups with me hanging on to him with my legs around his hips while doing sit-ups. The P.E teacher had said that our position was an inspired from out make-out session he had caught us in. 

"Don't be so harsh on them, Tyler. That girl can kill you with a snap of her fingers." Jessica chuckled as she appeared out of nowhere, patting her boyfriend's/mate's shoulder. I smirked, still panting as I rested my head on Kai's shoulder. He was panting as well, resting his head on top of mine. 

"My life is so weird. There's so many spirits lurking around, I feel like a ghost-whisperer or something." Mr. Kwon said as he hugged his mate and pouted. Kai snorted. 

"Tell me about it." the younger male said earning a glare from both of us spirits. Kai chuckled, circling his arms around my waist as an apology.

"Go and clean up. You worked hard." Tyler said to us, sighing. I cheered, pulling Kai with the last of my energy before we proceeded on going to the wardrobes. The teacher called out again, a grin on his face as he had an arm around Jessica, "Don't let me catch you making-out again!"

Kai groaned, flushing as he pulled us away. Laughing out loud, I followed him. 

****

"Has he shown any forms of transforming? Like with the powers or wolf form?" Tiffany asked as we sat in the corner of the cafe, watching my mate move gracefully past the tables with a tray in his hands. Since the past days after I had claimed a wolf to him, unlike Kyungsoo who had shown signs of the claiming in just a few days, Kai still haven't shown anything at all for the past 5 days. 

"No, not at all. It's like..." I said, chewing on my straw. I stopped drinking my smoothie after Kai had caught me staring at him like a fool, and decided that it was fun to smile gorgeously at me. Not fun at all. I sighed before I whispered, "It's like I didn't claim a wolf to him at all."

"But you did, we can all see it. The mark of a wolf is on him. It's a surprise that he still hasn't freaked out abo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter