36th Claimation

Spirit of the Wolf: Claimed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hey," the familiar warm and dark voice said from behind me. The same voice that made my tummy go weird, making me feel warm and fuzzy inside. The voice's owner gently and slowly circled his arms around my waist, pressing my back against his toned stomach and chest. He pressed his lips against the top of my head, my neck and then to my shoulder before he ended up with resting his cheek on my head, "what are you doing?"

I smiled, enjoying his embrace and heat as he rocked on us side to side. I chuckled, cutting up a piece of the chocolate bar before I turned around and fed it to him. He closed his mouth, humming in pleasure as the sweetness took over his mouth, "I thought of making some melted chocolate for strawberries. What do you think?"

"I think you better not burn my hyung's kitchen." he said playfully making me slap his chest lightly. He sighed as he looked at me, smiling before he brushed my hair out of my face. He smiled, kissing the corner of my mouth as well, "Gosh, you don't know how happy I am that I have you."

"Aren't you sweet today?" I chuckled as he smiled. Bringing my hand up, I his cheek, smiling as he leaned against the touch. Even though I enjoyed his sweetness, I couldn't help but to feel that something was wrong, "What is it, Jongin?"

He sighed, biting his lips, smile gone. His hands clutched into my shirt as his eyes saddened a little, "I'm worried."

"About what?" I asked softly, as I his cheek with my thumb. He shrugged, biting his lips. 

"The future, basically." he said. He didn't have to say more to make me understand what he was referring to. I nodded. He sighed, "What happens if those people find you? Will everything go back to normal? Will we live happily after that?"

"I'm sorry." I croaked, leaning my forehead on his chest. The guilt was slowly eating me up from the inside, reminding me of how much danger I have put on these innocent boys. Tears fell from my eyes, remembering that my brother and my mate was involved. Remembering that my best friends were involved in something that was all about me. I cupped my mouth, trying to silent the sobbing, "I'm so sorry."

They weren't supposed to get worried over this. They were supposed to live happily after Kyungsoo was healed. They were going to be one big, happy family again. But I just had to do something and everything was done for. 

"Hey, don't cry. Why are you sorry?" Kai asked as he lifted my chin up, gaze softening at my crying face. I looked up at his eyes, those who held so much comfort, the feeling of home and love. I sniffed, biting my lip as he wiped the tears off my face with his thumbs, "I told you already, we're in this together. We are one, right?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter