28th Claimation

Spirit of the Wolf: Claimed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Present time

Luna's POV

"Wow..." I said as I stared at the moonlight's reflection on the river's water. The cold wind brushed my hair away from my neck as I crossed my arms. 

"I've probably said this before, but not enough." Kai said as he turned his head to look at me. He grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers, staring at me with such softness in his eyes, "Thank you."

"I-I..." I stuttered, staring at him. Although I had said before that it wasn't something big, as he had finally told me his story, more details, I finally understood how grateful he was. Because all this time, he and his brothers had suffered for so long, they only had each other, but now that I was here, Kai could finally take a rest after watching Kyungsoo since his accident, blaming himself for what happened. My lips opened and closed, not knowing what to say. Instead, I circled my arms around his neck and pressed him closer to me, resting my chin on his shoulder. 

"L-Luna." he breathed, sending hot air to my neck. His hands reached up, pulling away a little as he grabbed my face tenderly, as if I was made of glass. His thumbs my cheeks softly as he stared at me with his chocolate-brown eyes. There was something weird with them. Just a couple of weeks ago, his eyes were a lot different. And now there was something pulling me to him, something inside of me. One or more of the wolves were going crazy in my seat. They were making a ruckus, growling and howling, but it wasn't unpleasant. 

"J-jongin." I stammered, feeling hot all of the sudden. His eyes widened for a while before he smiled softly.

"I like it when you say my name." he said before he suddenly pulled me closer to him, pressing his lips against mine. My eyes widened at the sudden tingles. His plump lips were pressed tightly against mine, and I just noticed how his lips fitted perfectly against mine. Although we had kissed a couple of times before, this one was nothing like them. This kiss was so full of passion, so much more of something I couldn't explain, yet it was as innocent as a puppy. Then he started on my lower lip, making me gasp. My eyelids slowly closed, my mouth automatically moving in sync with his as I let his wet muscle enter my cavern. It was if everything else around us faded away into nothing, it was only us two. My heartbeats and his were beating so loud in my ears. Everything got so heated so quickly. 

Kai...

That was the only thing on my mind. 

Kai...

He suddenly grabbed me by my thighs, pulled me up against him so I was straddling him under me, my legs on each side of his waist. I moaned, feeling his clothed member harden under my clothed self. My hands fiddled with his hair, ruffling and tugging making him groan and tighten his grip on my thighs. I moved, grinding my hips against his as we both moaned under the starry night. 

Jongin...

We pulled away, leaning our foreheads on each other's as we stared into each other's eyes. Both of us were panting, both lips' were red and wet. We laughed, looking at each other's appearance. His eyes were so warm, holding so much. So much mystery. Then he suddenly turned rigid, eyes swirling with grey and blue. In the reflection of his eyes, I could see my own glowing blue. A flash of a black wolf running flashed before my eyes. The wolf was soon caught by the blue and grey smoke, the smoke it's fur gently. The black wolf barked happily before it faded and a flash of a triangle faded away as quick as it came. As I came back to my own state of mind, Kai's eyes were still swirling with grey and blue before they suddenly turned all silver. 

"K-Kai?" I called while getting off his lap. He didn't respond. Furrowing my eyebrows, poked his cheek, "Yah, don't act."

He still didn't answer, instead, stared at the sky. I shook his arm, "Hey, it's not funny."

Then his eyes fluttered close before he fell towards me, unconscious, "Y-YAH!"

"Jongin-ah!" I called cradling him in my arms. He really wasn't joking. He really was unconscious! I need to get him home as quick as possible. I placed his head on my lap, holding his hands hard. I sighed. I just need to teleport him home then, "Bear with it for a little, Jongin-ah. Sorry."

I closed my eyes, imagining where I wanted to be. I thought hard, waiting for the energy to take over my body. However, it never came. I opened my eyes, looking confused around as I noticed that we were still in the park, "Why doesn't it work?"

I tried again to no avail. I looked down at Kai, furrowing my eyebrows before my eyes widened, "It can't be..."

Can it be?

Did I... claim a wolf to him?

"HOLY S!" I screamed as I quickly started pulling on Kai's clothes, looking for a familiar triangle on his skin. I pulled up his shirt, turning his arms around and legs as well. Then I pulled the collar of his shirt before I groaned, seeing the mark showing itself proudly. Quickly pulling out my phone, I dialed Amber's number.

"Helloooo~ How is your date going?" Amber sing-songed as she answered the call within seconds.

"It was fine! Until..." I said as I Kai's hair, which seemed fluffier than ever. I bit my lip, "Until he fainted."

"What?! He fainted?!" the tiger exclaimed as I pouted. 

"W-Well... That is after I seemed to have claimed a wolf to him." I said in one go. It went silent for a while before

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter