23th claimation

Spirit of the Wolf: Claimed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When I said to myself as I looked at myself on the mirror that I would make Kai drool, I didn't mean this. He wouldn't just drool, he would make a second Pacific Ocean. Amber had followed me upstairs and, luckily, she was able to find me a y outfit inside of my messy wardrobe.

"Dude, have you always had that tattoo?" Amber suddenly said as she poked my shoulder-blade. Furrowing my eyebrows, I turned around so I could see whatever she was talking about in the mirror.

"What the heck is that?" I asked, because that was the exact same place I had felt those tingles and warmness whenever the boys and Amber were around. 

"I think it's your mark. You know, how you're able to track your pack members. It's the mark of Spirit of the Wolf, I guess." she said as I continued staring at it. It would glow dark blue once in a while as I felt it grow hot a little. I smiled. Somehow, that small mark was - alright, it wasn't that small, it was just covering enough of my shoulder blade - it felt so safe and important. Like as if without it, I would be lonely. I smiled at it before pulling my jacket on to cover my bare skin. 

"Damn, girl. You look fine!" Amber hooted as I turned around. My outfit was simple. It wasn't exactly a sweet-heart outfit, more like a badass. If I showed my skin, I could be mistaken as a e, but we made sure it covered places that shouldn't be exposed too much, so all the outfit screamed was y. 

"Then I'll get going." I said as I grabbed my phone and stuffed it into my jacket before straightening up again. She grabbed my shoulders before shaking me.

"Don't get drunk this time, alright?" she said teasingly making my slap her arm. Wincing, she pouted at me, "So violent. What kind of kink is Kai really into?"

"Don't make me slap your face, Amber." I threatened as I opened the door to my bedroom and left her as I went downstairs. As I walked down the stairs to slowly reveal myself to the living room, I noticed my brother being strapped down again, glaring at a boy sitting on the couch with black hair, Kai was nowhere to be seen. Furrowing my eyebrows, I called my brother, "Baek oppa."

When everybody turned around towards me, I was shocked to find out that the black haired boy on the couch was none other than my date himself. Kai. Damn, he was a beautiful creature. The boys' eyes widened at the sight of me, and I swear I saw someone take a picture. Kai stood up, revealing his own outfit. He wasn't wearing anything major. Only a black button up where the first few buttons were open, a pair of black jeans and that's it. Anyways, he looked like a y beast with his hair pushed upwards. Well, he always looks like a y beast but now. Damn.

"Luna." Kai said in surprise as he watched me go down the stairs. I did a little twirl for him as he chuckled, "Wow, you look... WOW!"

"You don't look too bad for yourself." I said making him smirk. I turned to the other boys and said sternly, "Don't turn the house upside down, and Baek oppa, please behave."

"Yes, Luna~" they answered before Kai and I stepped outside and closed the door. I turned to Kai who happened to be just a few inches away from me. His body was radiating heat from probably meters away. His face was so close to mine as he pressed me slightly against the door, I could feel his minty breath. Suddenly feeling nervous under his domain, I reddened. Smirking at the sight, Kai grabbed my hand, intertwined our fingers before smiling softly at me.

"Let's go?" he asked, making me nod slowly. Chuckling, he led the way to wherever we were going. I was actually surprised that I could walk so far in high-heals, but I got more surprised to find out where we stopped. A club. I turne

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter