32nd Claimation

Spirit of the Wolf: Claimed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Where the heck is the teacher?" I said to Kai as we sat in the roaring class room. We sat next to each other, having Sehun sit on the desk as he casually listened to what we were talking about. 

"Does that matter? At least we have some free-time from hell." Sehun said making me slap his arm. He yelped, almost falling off the desks. I chuckled, patting Kai's shoulder.

"I need to pee." I said making him scrunch his face cutely before waving me away.

"Geez, Luna. We don't need to know what you're going to do." Kai said. I only stuck my tongue at him before I got out of the class room and made my way down the hall. Finally arriving at my destination, I did my thing and was ready to leave. But not before I took a look at my in the mirror, wondering why the heck it wasn't as round as Sehun's. I pouted, opening the door, on my way out only to slam it close again in shock. Because just a few meters away from the door, David Cho walked pass with a few other people. I leaned against the door, feeling my heart about to burst. HOW THE HECK DID THEY FIND ME?! Quickly looking around, I caught the sight of a small window just over the sinks. 

"Wait, if they found out where I am..." I muttered slowly to myself before my eyes widened in horror. My fists tightened and my blood was boiling just at the thought, "They might find out about the boys."

Silently but quickly running to the window, I pried it open. I bit my lip, hearing steps just outside the door before I jumped on the sink and pressed myself into the opening. I growled, kicking my legs as my got stuck. I looked around, looking for something that could help me out, only to realize that I was about 3 floors up from the ground. 

"Why me?!" I grunted as I wiggled out from the window. As I finally got myself free, I quickly turned around and grabbed the window-sill. 

"LUNA!" someone hissed from below. Looking down, I noticed Kai, Sehun and Amber standing on the grass. I nodded, letting go of the window-sill as I fell through the wind. Landing on my four, I stood up and faced Kai, who seemed to have been smirking at me.

"What?" I asked, confused. He only chuckled before raising a brow.

"Hello Kitty? Really?" he said making my eyes go wide. I slapped his arm. He actualy had to point out my after probably peeking at my from below while I was hanging by the window. 

"Jongin, now is not the time to talk about my !" I groaned. Amber only rolled her eyes before she jerked her head.

"Come on!" she whispered as she ducked and started walking along the wall. We followed. She stopped by the corner, peeking out before she stiffened. 

"Someone's there. We need to get Luna past those guards." Amber said as she looked back at us. Sehun nudged Kai before smirking.

"Who's going to be 'it'?" he asked making both Amber and I to look at them with furrowed eyebrows as we had no clue of what the two idiots were

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter