11th Claimation

Spirit of the Wolf: Claimed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Kai! Seriously!" I groaned as I was being dragged across the street on the way to school. The boy only growled before walking faster. Though I was a wolf, I had my own limits in human form. 

"Hey, it's your own fault that we're late. And it's your audition, not mine." he said before taking a swing. I only pouted before looking away. It wasn't my fault that it took time to get my through the skirt. My bum was big as hell. And it didn't help with my s being too big so there was a gap at the top, showing my D cups to the world. Stupid school uniform, "Why do I have to send you there? Couldn't Sehun do this?" 

"By the way, when we get there, try keeping close to me." he said while looking around before turning into a gate. Just as I was about to ask him why the hell I needed to stay next to him, a shrilling voice screamed making me take a step closer to him in surprise. 

"OHHHH MAAAA GAAAAAAAAASSH!! IT'S KAAAAAAAII!!!"

"KAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIII!" "OPPPPPPPAAAAAA!!!" "HAVE MY BABIES!!!" "HE SMEELLLS SO GOOD!!"

Holding my hand tight, Kai pulled me towards him, making sure that I didn't get lost in the now full-blood sea of girls. Okay, who d my ? Then someone just had to gasp and point at my beautiful face.

"WHO IS SHE?!" "WHY IS SHE HOLDING OPPA'S HAND?!" "I bet she's a " "No! SHE'S OBVIOUSLY ASSULTING HIM!! LET'S TAKE HER!"

With widened eyes, I took another step towards Kai in fear. Who knew that girls could be this scary?! YET ALONE HUMAN GIRLS. Just before they could touch me, Kai had put his arms around my shoulders protectively. My hero-

"Touch her once and you won't see my face ever again." he threatened like that was the worst thing that could happen. I rolled my eyes. Seriously, his cockiness is overdriven. The girls whined. What? Is not seeing Mr. y's face really that bad? I mean, yeah, he is pretty attractive but- 

"YAH! GET TO YOUR CLASSES!" 

What's with everybody and interrupting my y thoughts?! The girls started screaming.

"SHIIIT! IT'S THE SCHOOL COUNCIL PRESIDENT!" "RUN!" "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!"

As the girls bounced off with their fake face and 0,01% of real s, I sighed in relief and thanked the person mentally. Looking up at Kai, I nodded once at him showing him my gratitude for not letting the crazy girls touch my y self, which he only responded to with a wink and a smirk. Typical Kai. When all of the girls were finally gone, and it took time, Kai and I stood face to face with my real hero. Which happened to be a rather masculine girl. Yes, I knew she was a girl. I can smell it. Sounds pretty creepy if you say it out loud. 

"Those girls seriously need to find another person to scream over. Like Choi Minho!" she groaned before she walked towards us with a grin, "YOU BETTER MAKE ME A MILKSHAKE LATER, KAI!"

The latter only chuckled before doing a small handshake with the girl. Turning to me, the girl grinned once again before nodding at me, "Who's your girl, Kai?"

"I'm not his girl." "This is Luna."

Kai and I stared at each other in surprise making the girl chuckle. She patted my shoulder, "Whether you're his girl or not, you are late for your audition. I'm Amber, by the way."

Just as her hand touched my shoulder, an image appeared before my eyes. A tiger with green eyes roared loudly before the image faded and a worried Kai-face was in front of me. Looking back at Amber, I found her eyes widening as well before she shook her head and smiled tight, "Come on."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter