20th Claimation

Spirit of the Wolf: Claimed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kai and I decided that we would buy a whole bag of soju from the night-open convenient store, not far from the house, and sit on a bench near the Han River.

"We're minors." I laughed, obviously getting a bit lightheaded with the amount of alcohol. Kai weren't exactly any better than that as he kept staring at the CF picture of Kim Hyuna on the all of the soju bottles. 

"Kim Hyuna is so y." he slurred, giggling at his half empty bottle. Rolling my eyes at him, I grabbed the bottle and downed it in one shot. I instantly felt more lightheaded. 

"It's a waste of soju!" I giggled, hiccupping as well. Life felt so peaceful that moment. I didn't remember that the whole nation was practically hunting me down, and here I was, drinking soju with my land-lord who I currently have a complicated relationship with. Letting a sound of satisfaction out of my throat, I looked back down on Kai who was pouting, "Wha'chu want, human?"

He giggled, "I think girls who can drink are y."

I raised a brow, smirking, "Is that so?"

I popped another bottle open, staring at Kai as I downed it all again. The whole thing. I giggled, "Do you think I'm y now?"

"You're drunk." he laughed making me pout. I poked his chest. His tanned, muscular chest. 

"WE'RE drunk. We. We both are!" I said before laughing out loud. He chuckled before petting my hair.

"I'm very sober! I'm super-duper sober!" he said, flailing his arms around to prove his point. He pulled out is phone, "SEE! I'm going to... to... TO RECORD THIS! And prove you tomorrow that I was soberrrrr~"

"H-How can you proooooveee me?" I sang, totally feeling my drunk self. Pressing on the recording button, Kai sang back.

"Tomorrow, you will go on a date with me! I will remember this until tomorrow and the record is proof that I asked you. So I'm sober!" he laughed, totally not making sense. But what did I know about sense when I was no good either?

"Alright, deal!" I said as I grabbed his outstretched hand and shook it. Then I fell forwards on his lap and fell asleep. Little did I know...

"I'm really not drunk." Kai chuckled.

****

"But I don't wanna!" I whined as I crossed my arms, sitting on the cold bench as Kai sat on his knees in front of me, trying to pursue me to go back home.

"We need to get back home before the monster wakes up!" Kai said as I wiggled in my seat. My head shot up and my eyes widened.

"A monster? What monster?" I asked in interest as I sat up. He smiled, knowing that he got me on the hook.

"The big, bad Baekosaurus!" he said making me pout. It really sounds scary!

"Oh no! The Baekosaurus sounds scary! W-We should g-go! What if he wakes up and eats us and poops us out?!" I said, on the verge of crying as I tried standing up. But then I fell down on the bench with a thud making my head spin a little. I looked up at Kai in despair, "Oh no! Kai oppa! I can't walk! We're going to die! Oppa, we can't die! I need to marry you first! Then we die!"

"W-What?" Kai said in shock as he watched me cry. He quickly sat down next to me on the bench and grab my face in his warm, big hands, "Hey, don't cry."

"B-But, we won't get married! We're going to be eaten by the Baekosaurus!" I cried making the boy in fron

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter