49th Claimation

Spirit of the Wolf: Claimed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was finally morning by the time I opened my eyes, the sun-rays shining down on me through the branches of the tall trees hovering over us. The familiar heat of my mate pressing against my back as his arms circled around my waist was always a great way to wake up to. His warm breath hitting my bare neck as he breathed evenly, still deep into his sleep. I looked down on myself, sighing in relief to find out that I was actually wearing clothes. Hopefully, the rest of the pack did as well. 

"Good morning, dear alpha!" someone said from right next to my face, a pair of big eyes staring into mine as he showed me his set of pearls with a grin. 

"HOLY , CHANYEOL! WHAT THE ?!" I exclaimed in startle, pushing the tall male away.

"GOOD MORNING, DEAR ALPHA!" Chanyeol greeted again happily as he grabbed my arms to pull me up. Swatting his hands away, I glared at the tall man.

"I'm going to chop off your and feed it to you if you do that again." I threatened as I stood up, straightening my clothes as I looked up at him, piercing glares at him. Shuddering under my gaze, he moved towards Suho who looked like he was just done tidying up our mess from yesterday. 

"Speaking about feeding," Suho said while sitting down on the ground as he pushed Chanyeol away, "we got nothing to feed our little victims."

I chuckled, knowing fully well who he was referring to. Nodding, I rolled my sleeves up before I shot the boys who were sitting in a little huddle a look, "Yeah, they probably don't know what happened to them when they were asleep, but they should be hungry by now."

"Wait, what did you do?" Sehun asked with big eyes, covering his parts with his hands. 

"Oh, nothing. Just remember to use the sticks behind that bush for the bon-fire." Suho said with a smirk as he pointed at a random bush. I grinned, nearly at the edge of bursting out laughing. As if in cue, the boys gasped, eyes widened in horror as they quickly grabbed their butts in attempt to feel any pain. 

"You guys are seriously scary." a familiar raspy voice said behind me. Rolling my eyes at the now awake Kai, I turned around and placed a kiss on his cheek. 

"Good morning to you too, jerk." I chuckled, patting down his ruffled hair. 

"You love me." he replied back, placing his arms around me as he gave me a good squeeze. 

"Your relationship is confusing." Luhan commented making us both look at him with a dead-panned expression.

"Your uality is confusing." I replied back, and the second oldest male pouted in responds. 

"We got no food, what are we going to do?" Kris asked, bringing up the issue again. I sighed, humming. 

"Xiumin, Kris, Chen, Baekhyun, Kyungsoo and Sehun." I called, standing up from my comfortable sitti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter