55th Claimation

Spirit of the Wolf: Claimed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"This is torture." Chanyeol whined as he tried hitting the pillow off the tree branch with his long legs kicking backwards only to fail and fall on the ground with a groan. 

"The sight of you is torture." Baekhyun sighed, covering his eyes with his hands as if he had enough of his brother failing.

For the past few hours, David had made the pack train in the garden, telling them to "strengthen their core and built up their abilities".

"Let's just stop for today. I'm afraid you will break your dignity." David sighed, standing up from his seat dejectedly. Kai could only sigh as his back was patted by Tao to show that he did a good job. 

"Honey, I'm home!" Ian shouted from the inside, making David roll his eyes at his partner. As the lab-coated man entered the garden, he grinned at the sight of the pack, "And I have a surprise."

"Just get your nerdy out here, will you?" David groaned making his partner only pout as he stepped out with a man behind him. Setting his eyes on the man, Baekhyun's eyes darkened immediately. 

"Hyunjae." Baekhyun growled, taking a step forward about to pounce on the man, but being hold back by Kris, the young man could only scoff at his father. The old man could only sigh at his son before placing the big bag he was carrying on a table. He couldn't do anything as his son still held grudges against him; neither did he blame him.

"Now, now, he's not here to fight. He's going to help." Ian informed, patting the older man on the shoulder comfortingly. Being the beta, Kai stepped up with a nod, greeting his father-in-law.

"What do you got for us?" he asked, and crossed his arms. Smiling for adverting his attention away from his son, Hyunjae opened the back and laid out the objects flat on the table.

"22 milimeter calibers. These are great for shooting straight." the old man said as picked up one of the many black guns laid on the table. As he put that gun down, he picked up another, smirking a little, "90 milimeter calibers are best for killing."

"Now these babies" Hyunjae continued, holding up what looked like a wireless earphone, "are trackers. You all get one to put in your ears. This way we're able to see you on the screen and communicate."

"This is it." Kai breathed, smiling at the objects on the table before looking up and around at his pack. At the look of their beta, the pack knew what he was thinking.

They were going to get their alpha back.

****

It was a chilly night as the breezy wind ruffled Kai's hair softly. His arms were propped behind his head, acting as a pillow as he stared up at the starry sky night with a pounding heart.

Every kinds of thoughts were flyi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter