37th Claimation

Spirit of the Wolf: Claimed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Exclusive! For about 3 minutes, the electricity from the whole country was shut down. The source is still not detected, but the police think it might be an electric pull from the outer-space. However, the burn-out won't affect the police and government from finding the still lost experiment, EM12WOLF88BBM. Police-officer Byun Hyunjae, the father of the experiment is taken in to interrogation." the reporter said on the TV. I frowned, seeing the familiar face of my father on the TV. I sighed, looking up at the TV in the cafe as I continued scrubbing the out of the table. 

"I don't think that table will get any cleaner, Luna." Kai snickered as he came up behind me. I groaned, turning around as I sat down on the chair, wiping the sweat off my forehead. Kai sighed, sitting on the opposite side of the table as he stared at me. As I looked up at him with a tired smile he only chuckled, "What's wrong?"

"Nothing, it's just stress." I said with a small smile as I leaned back in my chair, looking at how the sun would lighten up my mate's eyes. He nodded understandingly, "The school, the government, the training..."

"I know what you need. Come on." Kai suddenly said with a grin, grabbing my wrist as he pulled me towards the counter. 

"K-Kai! What are you doing?" I asked as he pulled me across the room. 

"Treating my girl!" he answered cheerfully making me blush. The grip around my wrist wasn't hard, actually he was holding me like I was a fragile flower, and however he was still able to drag me around. 

"My girl?" I repeated, snorting at the process. He suddenly stopped and turned around, making me bump into his chest. His hand were still around my wrist, however, his other hand were placed on my waist, pulling me as close to him as possible. By now, I was no doubt red-faced. My stomach was warm and fuzzy, which made me realize exactly how much Jongin had ed me up. In a good way of course. His minty, warm breath hit my lips as he looked into my eyes, giving me a dangerous smirk. His hand went from my waist to my neck, pulling the collar down to reveal the faint hickey he made a few days ago. 

"I made this mark, and it means 'MINE'." he whispered and smirked at the sight of my now heated face. He chuckled, pulling away before he dragged us towards the counter again, making me sit on one of the stools as he went behind the disk. 

"What are you doing?" I asked curiously as he started moving back and forth, putting things into the blender. 

"I learned a couple of things from Xiumin hyung." he chuckled as he threw some strawberries and bananas into the blender. Of course, since Xiumin really wanted to be a barista, the boys had made sure to give the oldest his own bar corner in the cafe where he could do his things. Kai continued blending what seemed to be a smoothie, until he stopped. But he wasn't done. He turned around just a little to peek at me, threw me a smile before he went back to his work. Grabbing a few bottles of what looked like alcohol, he poured them into the blender. 

"You surprise me every day." I said, noticing how he also would move his playfully as he waited. He chuckled, turning around as he sat a tall glass of the finished product on the table in front of me. 

"Try it!" he said with a grin. I hesitatingly grabbed the straw he had elegantly placed in it, closing the gap between the straw and my lips. It wasn't that I was afraid he would poison me, no, but the one who made this drink was the same boy who made Kimchi Jigae taste like pancakes. But seeing his face light up like that made my heart pound so horribly loud against my chest. Covering the tip of the straw with my mouth, I on it until the liquids came out and spread around in my mouth. My eyes widened, not being prepared for the beautiful taste to arrive in my body. 

"Holy , Jongin." I cried, holding onto the glass firmly as I tried chugging down the whole glass. My mate behind the disk only chuckled, resting his chin on top of his hands as he stared at me practically swallowing the glass. 

"So, I guess it's good?" he asked as he bit his lip, tilting his head to the side cutely. For a very brief moment, he had turned from Kai, the y beast to Jongin, the 3 year old. Putting the empty glass down, I looked at him, cupped his face and squeezed his cheeks together.

"Life suddenly turned beautiful. Jongin, you'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter