59th Claimation: Epilogue

Spirit of the Wolf: Claimed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I sighed in content, staring at my family playing on the grass with a huge grin on my face.The sun was shining, and for once, we decided to play outside and enjoy the weather. 

Jongin was playing along, laughing and rolling around. We had gone through so much - it was amazing how the looks of our faces could hide all the difficulties we have gone through.

Just a few years ago, we were running away, cowering from those who wanted to break us apart. And then I gave birth to our first-born; our beautiful daughter. I remember holding onto Jongin in fear of what might happen with us as we still were hiding from the government, but he only smiled and reassured me that everything was going to be alright. And it did.

A few weeks after our daughter's birth, a representative of the laboratory and government offered us a peace-offer. The deal to leave us alone, but in exchange we would have to remove our powers in some way. The pack and I immediately denied. However, I offered another deal. They would leave us alone, not take away our powers, but if anything - as we coded Red - they could just call us, and we would be there to help. They seemed reluctant, but signed the deal anyway.

From then, Suho and Kris reopened the café, gathering costumers at once for their looks. Baekhyun and Taeyeon officially told us their mating, and in all honestly, no one was as surprised as they thought.

As said, the police would call us once in a while when situations would get out of hand. Lay would easily be called into the hospital, Chanyeol and Suho to a fire-situation, Kai and Kris would usually be called to a hunt, Chen was often called to the police-station or the military base for help to hack or program. Luhan and Tao were usually called during a shooting-episode while Kyungsoo, Sehun, Xiumin and Amber were called after natural disasters. 

While I was juggling being the alpha, helping with the cafe, joining my pack with helping the country, I couldn't help but to favorite the best job of them all, being a sister, sister-in-law, a daughter, a wife and a mother. 

I was happy. And by the look on Jongin's face, I knew he was happy as well. 

"MOMMY!" the 6 year old girl giggled, laughing as she ran towards me, jumping up and landed on my lap. 

"Oh dear-" I groaned, feeling my breath hitch in my throat, but I laughed never-the-less. Pulling my daughter up properly to hug her, I kissed her cheek, "Mi Yoo, you have gotten so heavy!"

"I'm a big girl now, mommy!" she giggled, pulling away from me to flex her almost non-existent arm-muscles, "I'm strong!"

"Of course you are, but while you're still here, you're still my little baby!" I cooed, before showering her with my kisses making her laugh even louder, yelping as it tickled. 

"MOMMY!" another little voice yelped, screaming as he tried escaping the big idiot trying to growl playfully at him. The 5 year old little boy screamed, looking both horrified and playful as he ran towards me, jumping up and circling his small arms around my neck as well. He pouted, glancing at his father before looking up at me with big puppy-eyes, "Daddy is scary!"

"I-In Yoo, you-you're chok...ing m-me!" I gasped, trying to unhook the strong grip my little son had on my neck. Mi Yoo's eyes widened as she heard what I choked out, and she immediately pried her little b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter