47th Claimation

Spirit of the Wolf: Claimed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was only a few minutes until the clock hit 00:00, which meant that we would start to get ready for the transformation. We were all sitting around the bon-fire, talking and catching up; planning our future once in a while as well. Amber was talking comfortable along with Kris, speaking in English once in a while as well. The sun was long gone, and now we were just waiting for the moon to appear full.

"I can't believe it's been one month already since we first found out who Luna was." Suho suddenly said, and we all grew silent to that. It's been 2 months since I first met them and 1 month since they discovered who I was. The time has definitely gone by fast, and I just hoped that it would be more of the great memories to come. 

"It's only been a few days Jonginnie lost his ity, though!" Tao exclaimed making the said boy groan as he hid his face in my lap. Then he suddenly straightened up again, almost hitting my chin, before frowning at me. 

"Wait, I'm mad at you, what am I doing?" he said as he crossed his arms childishly. I chuckled at him, poking his arm. 

"Ah, come on. You aren't still mad at me, are you?" I asked as I poked his arm again, but to no avail. He wouldn't even look at me as he pouted and stared at the fire in the middle. I sighed, looking at the other guys for help. 

"Why don't you just finish off his ?" Luhan suggested, making Kai visibly gulp in his seat, but continued acting mad. I looked at Luhan with a deadpanned expression. 

"Maybe I will!" I encountered, making sure that Kai heard me. I quickly dropped to my knees in front of my mate. His eyes widened as he looked at me, fiddling with his pants, about to undo them when everyone started screaming like girls, covering their faces. 

"STOP HER! NO! MY MIND!" "LUHAN, WHY DID YOU SAY THAT?!" "MY MIND IS TOO SINGLE FOR THIS!"

I chuckled as I looked at them covering their faces in their hands, and then looked up at Kai who was flushing red, staring at me in between his legs with wide eyes. I snickered, looking at him then back at his brothers and Amber before sitting back up next to my mate and Sehun, "Idiots."

Hearing me call them out, they looked back up with annoyed faces. 

"Not funny!" Lay exclaimed as he crossed his arms with a pout. Kai snickered.

"Shut up, it was ing epic." Kai snorted, imitating what Luhan had said earlier. Noticing that he was being taunted, Luhan frowned. 

"Shut up, Jongin. YOUR NICKNAME IS KAI BECAUSE YO-" Luhan said, but was quickly interrupted by Kai himself who had jumped over the bon-fire, running through the fire itself before pouncing on his older brother. My eyes widened in shock as Kai covered Luhan's mouth, and they both fell backwards, hitting the ground. 

"Geez, now I'm even more curious to why your nickname is Kai." I said as I looked at the others who seemed to act like this happened all the time. 

"It's because he always took off his clothes in public when he was younger!" Chen laughed, and it suddenly grew silent as Kai let go of Luhan and stared at me in worry for what I would do. To be the nice mate I was, and because he was pretty mad at me at the moment, I tried holding the laughter that was bottling up in my throat. 

"S-Sorry, Jong... but..." I tried to say but I couldn't hold it anymore. I burst out laughing, holding onto my stomach as I leaned against Sehun for support, "OH MY GOSH! HOW AM I GOING TO SAY YOUR NAME WITHOUT LAUGHING MY OFF?!"

"Yeah, yeah. Very funny." Kai sighed as he made his way back to his seat. But I continued laughing for at least 5 more minutes before he grew tired. Quickly pulling me on his lap, he circled his legs around me as his hands covered my mouth, only to muffle my laugh.

"We should get ready now. It's 8 minutes till' the moon is up." Kris informed as he looked at me, still being trapped in Kai's hold. His chest pressed against my back, breathing onto my neck as he kept me steady. I tried getting myself loose, but he still kept me steady. Kris noticed me struggling under Kai's hold and glared at the younger, "Jongin, let go of your girlfriend. We don't want to see your kinkiness here."

"I don't want to. She's been mean to me!" Kai said back and I couldn't help but to groan. I didn't stop wiggling around as his breath deepened, "LUNA, STOP MOVING, GADDAMNIT!"

I stopped moving, knowing that I was unconsciously grinding my against his crotch. I slowly slid my h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter