25th Claimation

Spirit of the Wolf: Claimed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

EXO'S PAST PT.2

No One's POV

1997

6 year old Zhang Yixing never liked his family. He never liked how he had no one to play with in the big house of theirs. And he had enough of his baba bringing home other ladies than his mama to their bedroom to 'play' with. And he knew his mama knew about his father's doings. But his mama was never sad about it or even disappointed because his mama would always come home later after 'playing' with other men than his baba. Yixing didn't want to be in his own home anymore. When he decided to take a boat to a place where he could play with someone, he didn't expect to not find land in the southern China. Instead, he had sailed all the way from Changsa to South-Korea where he was found and taken to this heavenly place with a home full of children he could play with.

But when he arrived, all he gained was laughs. The children were only laughing at him, pointing at him, distancing themselves away from the little boy with the weird haircut. This was not what he was hoping for. 

He covered his head with his small hands, his dimples that usually showed when he smiled was fading away slowly as the children continued laughing. He looked around, trying to find somewhere to hide when he set his eyes on a big tree in front of some bushes with flowers. Quickly running over to it, he sat down behind the tree and began picking some of the flowers before tying them together to make a hat out of flowers. Smiling to himself, he placed the round flower-crown on his head. Once the other kids see his pretty hat, they will for sure not laugh at him again. 

"What are you doing?" a voice said in the unfamiliar language Yixing heard since he first got here. A chubby little kid suddenly showed up in front of him, looking at him with wide curious eyes. Behind the little boy were 5 other boys, walking towards him. He blinked at the kid who pouted before looking up at an older boy with the kindest smile Yixing had seen. The older boy looked at Yixing before saying something he couldn't understand. 

"Gege, maybe he is Chinese." a younger boy with dark locks said in the language Yixing was all too familiar with as he looked at a taller boy with a sharp jaw and emotionless face. The 6 boys looked at each other, talking for a bit.

"I'm Chinese!" Yixing giggled making the boys looked up again in surprise. They saw that the boy was looking weird and cute in both ways but his voice only added... more cuteness.

"I told you we always find weird boys under this tree." the emotionless boy said to the other boy with the kind smile in a language Yixing couldn't understand. Luhan, who was now a part of the friend group of 6 with Kris, Suho, Tao, Kai, Chanyeol and himself, looked at the newest boy in the orphanage with interest before he crouched down in front of him.

"What's your name?" Luhan asked the boy, tilting his head to the side. In the back, Tao translated everything the Chinese said to the non-Chinese speakers so they wouldn't be left out. Yixing giggled again, finally meeting other children that might want to play with him.

"My name is Zhang Yixing! I'm 6 years old!" he said and showed off his dimples. Kris went up to the boy with the flowers and chuckled at the sight.

"Why are you wearing flowers on your head?" 7 year old Kris asked as he pointed at the yellow and pink flowers on the head of the newest Chinese member of their friend-group. Yixing looked up with a grin and tilted his head to the side.

"Do you like it? Do you want me to make one for you?" Yixing asked innocently. A little boy released himself from Suho's grip before proceeding to walk over to Yixing. Jongin or like what his hyungs called him, Kai, sat himself on Yixing's lap, startling the boy and smiled making the Chinese boy smile back. Suddenly, Kai grabbed the flowers placed neatly on Yixing's head before crushing them to pieces. Yixing's face fell and the elder boys in the back were rather surprised by Kai's behavior. Kai was usually a very fun and outgoing kid, but why was he being mean to the new boy?

"Kai, what are you do-" Suho tried to call but the little boy just turned around and pouted. He sprinkled some of the crushed flowers on Yixing's head before sprinkling the rest on his own and smiled. 

"WE SAME!" the 3 year old exclaimed with a big grin. Tao was quick to translate to Yixing who only responded with a happy laugh and a pat on Kai's head. Yixing was happy he found new friends. 

1998

5 year old Do Kyungsoo woke up to find no one in their big apartment. Nothing was left for him than his own clothes, his name and the memory of the people he grew up with. For the past few days in the apartment alone, he was eating the leftovers of the food he hid in his closet. He sat on the ground, leaning against the wall opposite of the entrance in hope of someone would come to get him. But after 5 more days without enough food, Kyungsoo had finally had enough. He put on some other clothes, packed others in a backpack before he strapped his shoes on and stood by the door, ready to go. Then the door suddenly opened causing the boy to quickly jump backwards. In hope that his family came back, Kyungsoo's eyes sparkled only to fall dull again at the sight of the landlord. The man's eyes widened at the sight of the son of the family that he was told to be moving out.

"What are you still doing here, buddy?" the landlord asked as he squat down in front of the child. Kyungsoo's eyes watered, finally realizing that his family really wouldn't come back.

"T-they left me." he sobbed, falling to the ground. Kyungsoo couldn't believe it. He didn't want to believe it. Just a few days ago, he was happily laughing and playing with his family consisting of his mom, dad and hyung. Now all he was wondering if they even should be called a family. What was a family?

It had gone a few hours in the police-station after the landlord had taken Kyungsoo there. The child was only staring emotionless at the people that tried talking to him. He didn't want to answer them. The police men talked and talked until the conclusion was to send the 5 year old to the orphanage.

And here he was, staring at the children that was eating and sharing the foods that as given to them. The caretaker who had greeted him first pushed him slowly towards the children to get him to mingle with them. He looked up at the caretaker before nodding and started walking slowly. Just as he saw a group of boys he thought looked fun to be with, something crashed into him making a horribly adorable yelp. Kyungsoo looked down and sat his eyes on a pair of darker once, staring wide at his. The little boy had taken off his shirt, wearing it as a scarf as the flyer to his pants was open. 

Kyungsoo stared at him.

The little boy blinked back. 

Kyungsoo blinked.

The boy blinked.

Kyungsoo offered a smile. 

The boy screamed. 

Shocked, Kyungsoo watched the boy stand up and ran away towards the group he thought might have looked fun to be with. He watched as the boy ran towards an older boy, tugging on his shirt as he dried the tears that had run down his cheeks. 

Suho looked up from his food and turned his attention to Kai who had come running to him screaming and crying. The 4 year old cried about something about the new boy he crashed into smiled at him so he thought the boy got angry because he hit him. 

Kyungsoo however was bewildered at the moment. He really didn't mean to scare the boy off, he was only trying to make friends. Maybe that was why his family left him? 

Suho sighed as he watched the boy Kai crashed into pout. Suho chuckled for himself before nudging Kris with his foot and pointed at the new boy as the Chinese-Canadian looked up. They nodded at each other before they made the whole table stand up, including Tao who was keen on eating. Luhan turned to Kai and told him to apologize to the new kid for scaring him and the little boy agreed at once. Kai grabbed Chanyeol's hand for support before proceeding to walk towards the big eyed boy.

Kyungsoo looked up from the ground as 2 pair of shoes stopped in front of him. Looking up, he saw the boy that crashed into him earlier holding into another boy with huge ears. 

"H-Hyung," Kai called to Kyungsoo, not looking up. Kyungsoo was shocked to hear the boy call him 'hyung' but never the less stared at the boy, waiting for him to say anything. The boy suddenly looked up, pouting, "I'm reawwy sowwy for scawing you."

Kyungsoo's eyes widened before they turned into crescents. So it wasn't that he had scared the boy off. It was the boy being afraid that he had scared him, "It's okay."

"Reawwy?!" the boy asked happily as he looked up. Kyungsoo nodded, happy at the thought that he might have gained new friends. The kid grabbed the older's hand and shook it hard, "MY NAME IS KAI!"

"A-Ah, I'm Kyungsoo." the older boy said with a smile.

"I'M CHANYEOL!" the kid next to him said with a grin and a jump making his ears bounce a little. Then the rest of the group had come up behind the boys and smiled.

"Welcome to the family, kid!" Kris said as he came to ruffle Kyungsoo's hair. The whole group had come to gather around him to introduce themselves and Kyungsoo couldn't be more than happy.

Who said you couldn't replace family?

1999

Kim Minseok, the 9 year old Korean boy that was b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter