42nd Claimation

Spirit of the Wolf: Claimed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

By now, the boys were amazingly able to take me down during combat. And that was pretty impressive as we only have been practicing fighting for only a few days. Considering that I was trained to master all different types of martial-arts, it was even more impressive. With the help of my brother, Tao and Xiumin, it was much easier to teach the other how to properly fight. 

I groaned as I hit the ground with force, my arm pressed on my back as Lay sat on me. I chuckled as he released me, and I turned back on my back as I panted, "And you claimed not wanting to hurt me."

"Did I hurt you bad? Do you want me to heal you?" he asked as he made his famous 'magic-hands' movements. 

"No, I'm fine. Spare you energy for later." I said as I got up from the ground with his help and walked to the 11 boys who were lying on the ground, sleeping, "Wakie wakie, puppies~"

"Don't talk. I still hear everything in my mind." Sehun whined, burying his head in on Luhan's lap. After Kai and I had got out of the shower, the boys were found groaning and yelping as they had claimed to be 'tainted' by our moans. 

"Poor minds." Kai muttered before standing up, helping Kris and Chanyeol as well. Tao scoffed. 

"Who said I was ?" Suho said as I stood up while patting his own back. Our eyes widened, staring at him in surprise. Who knew the most innocent of the group actually had gotten the action?

"You're not?" I asked surprised.

"Of course I am, my is only for ." he said, and I immediately cackled, giving him a high-five. 

"Oh no, my mind is tainted! Images of Kim Joonmoney  is not good." Kyungsoo said, shaking his head as if the pictures would get out. 

"I can't believe the most innocent out of us is now Kris." Xiumin said making the said man raise a brow. 

"What, why me?" Kris asked, surprised, "Why not Chanyeol? He's mind is blank!"

"He had a full conversation with Tao and Luhan gege about es and s." Chen said, making Kris frown. Chen chuckled, and dusted off the dirt from his pants, "But seriously though, can we start? I want to watch Sasha Grey before I sleep."

"Have you seen that one with Kayden Kross and Lexi Belle?" Tao asked excitedly. 

"Again, with the stars!" Luhan said and crossed his arms, "I'm surprised we still haven't made a gang-bang video."

"Should we continue training or are we going to continue your discussion about stars?" I asked, crossing my arms. They immediately grew quiet, noticing that I was using the alpha-mode. I smirked, nodding gratefully at them. By now, they were standing shoulder to shoulder, looking at me as I paced back and forth in front of them, "Now that all of you have discovered your powers, let's move on to manipulation."

"Kyungsoo, you have improved a lot on controlling your powers since you first discovered them." I complimented the said man making him smile, "However, you have a hidden power which Amber can't help you with. Strength. Though after being claimed by a wolf, you're much stronger than a regular human, having the power of strength makes you a hundred times stronger than any of us. While training, try to be careful, but during a real fight, you can break as many bones as you like."

He nodded, and I proceeded to move to Suho, "Water-bending. Though you can manipulate water to your liking, you can also gather up water molecules and manipulate it to make it bigger and more visible to your liking. Keep in mind that people can't breathe under water, and water is the heaviest thing on earth."

"Healing is a beautiful power, helping others to quicken the blood cells and tissues to mend and close up wounds easier. You're basically able to control what going on in the body. You can sense an injury, wounds and diseases and transfer energy to another person. However, because you're able to control the body, you can also do the complete opposite of healing. Keep that in mind.” I said to Lay, who only nodded before I moved to Sehun, "Air-bending. You're able to manipulate and control the wi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter