7th Claimation

Spirit of the Wolf: Claimed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyungsoo and I were walking down the city, trying to get him back home to where he lives. Or at least find his guardian. He told me that he actually was 20 years old something that didn't fit his face at all. Well, aren't all Koreans like that? All I told him was that I was looking for somewhere to stay as I was kicked out of my home. Sorry for the lie, boy. Thank goodness I learned spelling in hands when umma was still in the hospital, so like this I could talk to Kyungsoo. 

I was holding his hand, making sure I wouldn't lose him. But when a warm, bigger hand had wrapped around my wrist and turned me around, I crashed into something really hard, losing the grip on Kyungsoo.

I looked up, noticing that brick-wall like thing actually was a chest. As I locked eyes with a pair of beautiful, brown..... Glaring ones I took a quick step back to see more of the well-toned body. The boy in front of me was definitely a looker. He didn't have the brightest skin color, but it really fitted to his y god-like appearance. Oh, and daaaaamn, his eyes are really beautiful.  

"Why are you stealing my hyung?" Mr. y asked as he raised a brow. Widening my eyes, I couldn't believe what I was hearing.

"Excuse me?" slipped out of my mouth. He rolled his eyes as he pulled Kyungsoo behind him, as if protecting him from my dangerous y being. Rawr.

"I asked you why you're kidnapping my hyung." he repeated causing me to scoff and cross my arms.

"Oh, I guess you're his guardian. Listen, I did not kidnap him. I actually tried getting him back home." I tried to calmly reason. His eyes only widened at my words.

"YOU WERE GOING TO HIM?!?" he exclaimed a little bit too loud causing the people around us to look at us.

"Will you lower your voice?!" I hissed as I cupped his mouth causing his eyes to widen more, "I told you, I didn't kidnap him! He was lost and fell over a tteokbukki-stand. The ahjumma was so angry she didn't even notice that he was blind or deaf! If I didn't come in the right time, your hyung would have a black eye already!"

"Aw, what a nice story." he said sarcastically and I narrowed my eyes at him, "So now I believe you would take good care of him?"

"Says his guardian! How could you lose him like that?!" I retorted and his eyes widened in shock, then he blushed, probably out of embarrassment. 

"Whatever, Miss ." he muttered and my eyes narrowed at him. 

"SCRAM BEFORE I YOU!" I said in annoyance as I pretended to hit him. He only smirked before he grabbed his hyung who was waving his other arm around, as if looking for someone.

"LOOOONAAAH?" he called and I smiled as I grabbed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter