18th Claimation

Spirit of the Wolf: Claimed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"So, you really can turn into a wolf?" Kai asked as I sat on the couch with my legs crossed, in my pajamas. Kyungsoo were only staring into space, a smile lingering on his mouth. I raised an eyebrow at Kai. 

"I thought you saw?" I asked as I took a bite of my pepero-stick. He sat down on the other end and rubbed his chin. 

"And then you can turn all the way back to human?" he asked, making sure. I nodded again. He took in the answer before raising a brow, "Since you live under my roof, is there something I might need to be aware of?"

I hummed, thinking of things that might be important, "Well, like any other werewolves in movies, I change every full moon. And you should know that a few days before that happens, I go through a lot of mood swings. Oh, and I get really too."

His face went red before he gulped and looked away. His his lips and nodded, "Is there more?"

"There's times where wolf parts just appear on my body. Like ears, tail or my eyes" I hinted and smacked my lips. Of course, I was teasing him. His head suddenly snapped towards me, his eyes and mouth wide open. His voice came out of his throat, as if he wanted to say something, but he stopped. Then again, he tried say something. He stood up, pointing at me. 

"S-so... Th-that wasn't a d-d-dream?" he asked referring to the incident that happened not too long ago. You know, when he thought he was dreaming, therefore started making out with me. Yeah.

I smirked and leaned closer to him just to tease before I my lips, "No, it wasn't. And I enjoyed every bits of it."

"W-w-wh..." he stuttered as he stood up and pointed at me, only to trip backwards. Because of my awesome wolf-reflexes, I had quickly grabbed his wrist to stop him from falling. But him being much heavier than me, I was pulled forwards as he fell on his back on the floor with a thud. Me on top of him. My knees had landed on each sides of his waist, my hand pinning down the wrist I had reached out to grab earlier and... My lips placed on top of his. Just as how I remembered them the first time, they were plump and incredibly soft. His eyes were wide, staring right into mine. And a good type of hot feeling on my shoulder blade. I smirked as I watched him close his eyes. Following his lead, I pressed myself closer to him before deepening the kiss. Sliding my tongue across his lower lip, his mouth opened, letting my tongue slid into his cavern and explore.

Then I was suddenly flipped around, being pinned down instead. And the rolls were changed. Taking the lead instead, he slid his own tongue inside my mouth and explored. And then the sound of a door bursting open made us jump up and away from each other in surprise. Looking up and behind Kai's shoulder, I found myself staring into none other than my brother's brown eyes. Unlike mine, which were shocked, his were burning with rage. And of course, Kyungsoo's white cane was in his hand. 

"KIM. JONG. IN!" Baekhyun oppa roared before he raised his arm with the white cane held up threateningly. Widening my eyes, I jumped towards Kai and brought my hands up to make a force field around us. However, my brother only continued in rage, "HOW DARE YOU TOUCH MY SISTER!"

"HYUNG!" Kai cried in shock as the latter kept hitting the force field I had created. Chanyeol had already tried to step in, only to get hit by the cane instead. 

"OPPA!" I yelped as at the rest of the guys had come to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter