39th Claimation

Spirit of the Wolf: Claimed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Suho said we had the day off." Kai said as soon as we stepped out of Chen, Tao and Lay's apartment building. Kai put his phone back in his pocket before looking at me, "So, you wanna hang a little?"

"Sure, where to?" I asked and grinned as Kai grabbed my hand. Butterflies tickled my insides as we started walking along the busy streets. I would usually be very tense and alarmed when I was out with so many people around me, but with Kai's warm hand comforting me, it was like no one but us were there. 

"I know a place." Kai said with a grin before he started pulling us away to who-knows-where, "I can show you the world~"

"What?!" I exclaimed, laughing my off as he continued dragging me, singing to Aladdin and Princess Jasmine's duet, "When did you turn into Kailaddin?!"

"Since you turned into Lunasmine." he said to which I only snorted at. 

"Can you be any cheesier?" I asked as his let go of my hand to put his arm around my neck instead. 

"Only for you, baby." he grinned as he kissed the side of my temple, making me laugh. 

"You're so cute today!" I exclaimed as I pinched his cheek to which he playfully glare at me. 

"Say that later when I strip off your clothes." he said making my eyes go wide. I slapped his chest making him double over in pain, almost too dramatically, "OW! I'm dying! I'm dying! The pain!"

"Shut your crap, Jongin, you did that at school." I said as I pulled him up. 

"You're mean." he sniffed while pouting as he continued leading the way. 

"You're childish." I retorted making him pout even more. He suddenly stopped in front of what looked like an abandoned building. I looked up at Kai in wonder who just smiled reassuringly at me before leading us inside, "What are we doing here?"

"Just wait for it." Kai answered leading us up some stairs. The whole building was dark, no lights or anything what so ever. He stopped in front of a door, fished into his pockets to get a key before opening it to reveal the beauty. He switched the lights on, which surprisingly worked, lighting up the room. On each side of the wall were mirrors so you could see yourself from every angle. In the corners, there were speakers.

"Wow." I said as I looked around, enjoying the view a lot. Kai chuckled, moving to the middle of the room before plopping himself down on the floor. 

"I used to come here a lot when Kyungsoo hyung got into that accident. It's just a little place to vent out my feelings." he said as I joined him on the floor. 

"It's nice." I complimented as I stared at the mirror which I noticed had a few scribbles on the corner. I chuckling, noticing one of the scribbles said 'Kim Jongin, remember who you are, you bastard.'

Noticing my eyes on the scribbles, Kai chuckled before leading me towards the mirror. He grabbed a marker which was lying on the ground before looking at me with his usual sweet smile. He grabbed my hand, intertwined our fingers before writing something under all the scribbles. 

'Byun Baekmi, I love you. For forever & eternity. - Kim Jongin' he wrote, drawing a small heart as well. I grinned, looking at Kai who was smiling back at me. His eyes twinkled in the most adorable way as his boyish smile lit up my world. I chuckled,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter