8th Claimation

Spirit of the Wolf: Claimed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Blue - Kai 


The men quickly pulled us inside the house and sat us on the same couch the girls' butts sat on just a few moments ago. The couch wasn't exactly small, but the men's face closing up at mine made me scoot over and sit closer to Kai as one of the other men took care of Kyungsoo. Kai didn't seem comfortable either with the looks he was given so he also leaned towards me. 

"JOONGGGINNNNNNN~" a tall guy with brown hair, glasses and a really creepy smile exclaimed as the other guys behind him grinned, "WHEN WERE YOU GOING TO TELL US THAT YOU HAD A GIRLFRIEEEEENDDDDD?!"

"WHAT?! NO!! SHE IS NOT MY GIRLFRIEND!!"

"I AM NOT HIS GIRLFRIEND!"

"I mean look at her! I would never date a !"

"I TOLD YOU! I'M NOT A !"

"Yeah, yeah, whatever, Miss ."

"YAH-"

"ENOUGH!" a low, booming voice shouted shutting us both up. The tall blonde only furrowed his eyebrows after crossing his arms and stared at us, "If you're not his girlfriend. Who are you?"

"I'm Luna." I answered causing all the men to raise a brow as if waiting for a longer answer. Raising a brow, mirroring them as I crossed my legs, "That's it."

"You can't be serious." a voice said from behind the two giants as a shorter one with an angel face appeared with furrowed eyebrows.

"WHAT?!" a fourth voice said causing everyone to look towards his direction as he was holding into a grinning Kyungsoo's hand. The cat-eyed boy only turned his head towards me before running up and practically jumped on me as he circled his arms around me. Then he started squealing. For a rather intimidating looking face, posture and interesting choice of hair color, the dude seemed to be acting like a baby, "WELCOME TO THE FAMILY, SISTER-IN-LAWWWWWWWWW!!"

"WHAT?!?" 

"WHAT THE HECK?!"

"What is it, Zitao?" another dude with interesting hair-color spoke up as he also stepped forward. The so-called Zitao-dude let go of me and squealed. Ow, my sensitive ears.

"SHE'S LIVING WITH THEM!!!" ZiTao squealed before he jumped on both me and Kai and hugged us both, squashing our faces together. Then hell broke loose. Everyone started throwing the condoms and at us as Kai and I tried to wiggle out of the panda-boy's grip so we could explain. A girl with short, pink hair - Seriously, what's wrong with these people and hair-colors?! - and doe eyes stepped up and stared at us with kind eyes. I thought all of the girls left, why are one still here? And where's her s?! AND WHY DOES SHE HAVE A BULGE?!

Then she spoke up, "Guys! Let's not jump into conclusions so fast!"

Oh. It's a dude. Sorry, my bad.

"They haven't even answered properly! Let's hear their answer first." he said, and the men agreed at the end before they sat down on the floor in front of us. The girl-looking guy smiled and gestured us to talk.

"Finally! Seriously, it took you years!" Kai said as he sighed. All I did was staring confused and... Creeped out at the guys. Mr. y let his fingers go through his soft locks before glaring at his friends, "Yes, she is living here-"

"YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY!!!!"

"BUT ONLY BECAUSE KYUNGSOO HYUNG SAID SO!! And... I'm not that mean to let a girl slash female to sleep outside in the night." he added quickly and I nodded, smiling awkwardly. 

"Guys." an nth guy (I lost c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter