35th Claimation

Spirit of the Wolf: Claimed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It had gone two days since I first claimed wolves to the boys, and they have been cooping pretty well with it. These two days, we have been talking about control over the animal and power, concluding to me, Amber and the Spirits of Time to teach them. I had also told them how martial arts would come in handy in case the government would find us. With Tao, Xiumin and Baekhyun knowing martial arts, we had a great advantage. 

We were in the backyard of Kai and Kyungsoo's house, changed into comfortable clothes as they were ready to learn. 

"Do not always rely on your powers." I said as I walked in front of them. They were standing shoulder to shoulder, watching as I lectured them, "Even if the government doesn't have anything against your powers, there might be a point where you're not able to use them."

"Group up on four on each." I told them as watched as they quickly dispersed into three groups. I sighed, taking a gulp from my water bottle. 

"Tired?" Amber chuckled as I sat down on a chair in the shade. I sighed, nodding to answer her question. 

"Super." I added as I closed my eyes for a little.

"I wonder if Kai and last night has anything to do with it." Taeyeon said as she appeared with a tray of drinks. My eyes opened wide. 

"It's not!" I said making them laugh. In the corner of my eyes, I could see Kai looking up for a second before proceeding to continue listen to Tao. I facepalmed, pouting at the older female, "I'm still not used to the feeling of not having 12 other wolves in me. My energy drains much quicker."

The boys continued learning how to defend themselves for a couple of hours before they all ended up being on the ground, sweat seeping out from their shirts. I chuckled, remembering how tired I got after all the training back at the laboratory. Standing up, I went up to Kai with my water bottle and poured it over him.

"Oh my gosh, you're the best, Luna." he groaned as he wiggled around with his hair stuck to his face. 

"ME TOO!" Sehun yelped as he rolled towards Kai and tried pushing him away to get access to the limited water from my bottle. 

"HEY, ES!" Jessica called making us all turn towards her. And my eyes widened in horror at the sight. In her hands, she held into a water hose pointing towards me. She smirked, flipping her hair out from her face before she laughed, "GET READY TO GET WET!"

"NO! UNNIE! NO!" I said as I tried to back away, only to fall over Kai and Sehun, "UNNIE! MY SHIR-"

All I saw was water as I felt my whole body get wet. Realizing that the water had stopped shooting at me, I quickly turned around on my stomach, hiding my front side from anyone. Glaring up at culprit herself, I groaned, "UNNIE, MY SHIRT IS WHITE!"

"THAT'S A REALLY BAD EXCUSE FOR PRESSING YOUR S AGAINST ME!" Kai shouted as he wiggled around under me. Sehun gagged, trying to get away as wel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter