30th Claimation

Spirit of the Wolf: Claimed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I ran through the woods, in between the trees as I found my way to that house. I stopped, finally getting the sight of the white house. It had turned old, it was visible. It looked so cold compared to how it looked 14 years ago. All the beautiful flowers full of colors had died and rotted on the sides. The windows were tightly shut, no signs of life on the other side of them.

Sighing, I looked around a little, trying to listen for some reporters lurking around. Finding no one, I ran to the big tree right outside the house. Grabbing a branch, I swung myself upwards, landing on the branch with my legs gracefully standing still. Smirking, I seized the distance before I jumped off the branch and caught the windowsill. Groaning at the impact of my body hitting the side of the house, I tried prying the window open. Even though it was closed, the power of telekinesis helped really well in this situation. Climbing through the window, I landed silently on my feet before I brushed the dust off my hands. Looking around, I gasped. The room was pink, full of it as well. A small princess bed was on the side of the wall, a small closet on the other side with a pink dress still hanging on it. Right over the bed, 'Princess Byun BaekMi' stood, written with white crayon. My room. 

The door burst open, and my head quickly snapped towards it, only to meet eyes with none other than my factor himself. In his hand, he had a metal-bat, "What the hell are you doing here?! Get your filthy away from my house!"

I smirked, crossing my arms at him. I glared, "Great seeing you again as well, Hyunjae."

His eyes widened before he let go of the bat. His eyes were moving, observing every inch of my face. Then he gasped, "Baekmi?"

"The one and only." I said as I smirked.

"B-Baekmi! It really is you!" he said as his eyes started twinkling. My eyes narrowed at him, seeing his reaction. What has the world come to? It seems like... It was like he was glad to see me. He smiled before he pointed to the door, "Shall we go get something to drink?"

I didn't have the chance to answer as he grabbed my wrist and proceeded to pull us both downstairs to the living room. 

"Do you want tea?" he asked as he plopped me down on the couch as he skipped to the kitchen. Then he poked his head back inside and smiled, "You're 20 aren't you? What about a beer?"

"I'm 18." I said as I raised a brow at him. He made an 'oh' look but still went to get some beer. 

"That's okay. I don't have tea anyway. Beer for everyone!" he cheered before he got back to the living room, holding two bottles of cool beer. 

"What exactly are you doing?" I asked with a raised brow, referring to his odd behavior. Last time I saw this man, he was a cold-hearted bastard who sent me to America to live 14 years of my life, caged. He stiffened, stopping midway on slurping his beer. He sighed, putting down the can on the table. 

"I..." he started only to close his mouth again. He looked up again, this time, having a softer look in his eyes, "I want to change."

"Change?" I asked, confused. If he wanted to change, he could go up and change in his room. He nodded. 

"I don't want to be that bastard anymore." he stated as he leaned back on the couch. Ruffling his hair, he groaned before looking at me, "Look, Baekmi. I'm really sorry for what I did back then. I... I didn't know anything back then, and I was a bastard."

"'Sorry' isn't really going to make you forgiven. What you did was... Unhumane. Really." I said harshly, causing him to wince slightly. He nodded slowly, looking down on his hands.

"I know. But after I sent you away, Baekhyun left, and I don't really know where he is anymore. After that, I came to realize what I just did. I'm really sorry, Baekmi. I don't know how I can prove to you how sorry I am." he said as his voice started to get raspy. I stared at him.

"You really are sorry, aren't you?" I asked, surprised. It seems lik

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter