17th Claimation

Spirit of the Wolf: Claimed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luna's Pov

Opening my eyes, I stared into a pair of blue ones. Widening my eyes, I sat up and stared at the white, see-through wolf, sitting as majestic one could be. What looked like smoke faded into the air after forming some familiar symbols. The wolf only stared at me, probably waiting for me to wake up. Last time I saw the wolf was when I was 15. After that, it hadn't visited me in a while. Lang Hun, Chinese for Wolf Spirit, I had called it. For years, Lang Hun had been my only companion back in the US. Pretty weird when the wolf was the one who had taken over my body. The wolf that was sharing the same body as my soul. 

"Lang Hun!" I yelped before I quickly got on my knees and bowed. Lang Hun had told me once that it was seen as a royalty amongst the Spirits because of its many powers and mighty aura. Therefore, the Spirits saw the Spirit of the Wolf as a royal leader. Which is exactly why I'm bowing in front of the wolf. 

Lang Hun chuckled lowly before lowering her head just a little in responds. I am, after all, the body it was calling home, "Straighten up, my child."

"Lang Hun," I started slowly as I looked at the wolf. It only stared at me with curiosity in its eyes. I sighed, "why did you not visit me since last time?"

"Because it seemed like you could handle it yourself. You grew stronger since then." it said with proudness in its voice. 

"Then why now?" I asked as I played with the grass. 

"Because you transformed in front of your loved ones." it said, making me more confused. 

"A-ah, that-"

"It made me realize that I need to do this now, earlier than planned." it said, confusing me more. 

"What you need to do?" I repeated unsure. It looked at me with soft eyes. 

"Uniting with your soul." it answered. My eyebrows furrowed. 

"Uniting with my soul? What does that mean?" I asked, obviously not keeping up. 

"That means that you will have complete control over me. Your soul and I will be one. This would be the last time you see of me." she explained making my eyes widen.

"What?! Then why on earth would I do that?!" I exclaimed as it sighed. 

"As I said. Complete control. Then you don't need to be afraid of hurting anyone anymore. You can call me out anytime and still have your own conscious." it said slowly. It looked away and let out a breath, "Wouldn't you want that? Especially now that you found Baekhyun again. And this time you have 11 other guys to watch out for. Wouldn't that be easier?"

"It would." I answered truthfully. Lang Hun sighed once again before turning to me. 

"Then it's settled." the wolf stated. As it stomped its paw once, 12 other wolf-silhouettes suddenly popped up behind it. Only that instead of the blue-ish smoke Lang Hun was producing, the others were silver smoke. And of course, the blue drawings on Lang Hun right over its eyes, making it look like a crown, made it stand out the most. Lang Hun stared at me softly for a while before it turned to the 12 other wolves and howled. As if in cue, the 12 wolves started running in a circle around me. 

"Claim her." Lang Hun suddenly said, making the wolves stop. They turned towards me and growled. As one suddenly jumped towards me and faded away, something suddenly flashed before my eyes. Something that looked like a dragon.  Then, one after one, each wolf jumped on me, fading away with a growl. And each time they jumped, another form flashed before my eyes. An hour glass. A triangle. A circle. A snowf

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter