12th Claimation

Spirit of the Wolf: Claimed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Sehun."

"Sehun."

"Oh Sehun."

"Oh Thehun."

"RACHEL STARR!" Chen shouted into the maknae's ear, waking the sleeping baby up.

"WHERE?!" the latter shouted before falling from his sleeping position on the counter and down to the ground. Groaning, the boy grabbed my hand I had reached to get him up. The other boys were only laughing. 

"Rachel Starr? Seriously, Sehun?" Luhan asked with a raised brow. Sehun only shrugged as he leaned against the counter.

"She's hot." he only replied making his hyung's snort. 

"What?! No! Tori Black is so much better!" Kai cried as he joined the conversation. Sitting on the counter-top, I watched as more of the boys went to the maknaes to join. 

"Imagine being together with one of those. Like Sasha Grey." Xiumin cooed as the group sighed and leaned on each other, big grins placed on their faces. Luhan, who was leaning against a clueless Kyungsoo, furrowed his eyebrows and looked at me.

"I think Luna could actually pass as one." he suddenly said making me raise a brow. As the boys started hollering, agreeing with what the doe eyed said, Kai was crying in denial. 

"WHAT?! No!"

"I mean look at her! She got the looks, the body-" Luhan said.

"And you should have seen her actions earlier. A real teaser!" Kris said, only making me more confused. 

"What are you guys talking about?" I finally asked after nearly having a brain-bomb duo to the lack of information. They all grinned, except for Kyungsoo of course; who I actually was feeding some brownie and vanilla ice-cream.

"O STARS~!" they all sang making my eyes widen. Silence took over me before a smirk appeared on my face. 

"So you call me a cheap ?" I asked as I crossed my arms. It went silent before they all lifted their hand to whack Luhan on the head. I chuckled before wiping Kyungsoo's mouth with a tissue. Grabbing a pen and a notebook, I went to the group that entered the almost costumer-free cafe. 

"Welcome to Boy Who Cried Wolf, can I take your order?" I asked politely. 

"How about 5 beers and you with us home?" one of the guys said making me raise a brow and put my notebook away as I crossed my arms. 

"How about a 'no' and a slap to the face?" I suggested making the group of 5 to holler. The guy who talked chuckled before grabbing my wrist and my hand. May I say he looks a lot like Kai.

"Feisty. I like." the guy said before pulling me by my waist making me growl. Breathe, Baekmi. Breathe. Just as I was about to punch him, his hand was shoved out of the way and my sight was covered by a back. 

"Taem

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter