21st Claimation

Spirit of the Wolf: Claimed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"LUNA!" 

"LUNA!! WAKE UP NOW!"

"HELP! LUNA!!"

With a startle I sat up and looked at Chanyeol in shock as he shook the bed, looking frantic as ever. A loud scream was heard outside causing Kai, who was surprisingly next to me, wake up. 

"K-Kyungsoo- he... Plants! And- need help!" Chanyeol stuttered, not making sense at all. Jumping out of bed, not noticing that I was only wearing a t-shirt that reached my mid-thigh, I grabbed Chanyeol's shoulder - I had to stand on the bed to reach him - and shook him hard. Despite having an enormous headache, I stood firm.

"Chanyeol, calm down! Tell me what's going on." I said sternly. Another scream was heard as my shoulder started to heat up and the feeling of need was felt in the pits of my stomach. Kai had already sat up as well, walking to the window to check what was happening. Before any of them could say anything, my face paled, "Kyungsoo."

With that, we all ran out of the room, down the stairs and to the backyard where everyone else were. They were all staring at something in the middle of the garden, looking like they wanted to run up to the middle but something was stopping them. Turning my head, my eyes widened at the sight. In the middle, where everyone was looking at, Kyungsoo was being tied down by roots of trees and vines coming up from the ground. The man himself was on his knees, trying to get himself free as horrified had stricken his face. . This was my fault. The night I healed him, my mouth had automatically moved on itself and made the Wolf of Earth claim him. I knew I should have warned him about this and I could have trained him when I could so this wouldn't happen. If something happens with the boys, this is on you, Baekmi. 

"Don't go closer." I said as I saw Lay wanting to walk up to the boy in need to help him. But by doing exactly that can kill him, "If this is what I think it is then one of those roots will grab you and pull you down to the pit of earth."

"But we need to help him!" Kris growled making me glare in responds.

"But that won't exactly help will it?" I snapped making him shut up. I looked at my brother who seemed to notice me look at him for help, "Go get Amber. She knows what to do."

He only nodded towards me as if saying 'I trust you on this' before he ran back inside to probably give the said girl a call. I turned around and faced the others, "For now, stay back. I'm sure it's not hurting him but he has no control over it so instead the powers have control over him. Therefore, the powers will do anything to make anyone and anything stay away from its prey."

As I turned around to step towards Kyungsoo, a hand grabbed my wrist and pulled me back. Looking up in confusion, I stared into Kai's wide eyes, "Just what the hell are you doing?! You just told us that that thing could kill us in a second, and here you are just going in like it's nothing!" 

I stared into his eyes. It was something about them that I haven't seen before. As usual, they were dark brown and full of mysteries. They were piercing but warm and comforting. But now something is added. Worry? Fear? 

Snapping out of it, I noticed that we had been staring into each other's eyes for a quite long moment. I sighed, "If it really is what I think it is then that thing will listen to me. I will explain it to you later but for now, I need to go help Kyungsoo."

Slowly, I felt his grip around my wrist loosen as he bit his lip, looking at me in hesitation. He nodded slowly, "Alright. But be careful."

I smiled softly before I nodded. I looked around me and at the other boys smiling encouragingly at me. Tao brought a fist up, "You can do it,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter