1st Claimation: Prologue

Spirit of the Wolf: Claimed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"BaekMi~ We need to go now if we want to come back home before dinner!"

Pulling away from the window after the 3 year old girl had pressed her face against it, she grinned widely before running out of her room with a stuffed bunny-toy in her arms, her flowery, pink dress bouncing. Her pink lips were puckered causing her round, rosy cheeks to round up more. Her doe-like eyes looking around for a certain someone before they turned to creases at the sight of her brother and umma.

"I'm here, umma! Oppa! Let's pick maaaaaaaaaaaannnnyyyyyy strawberries, okay? We need to make the cake delicious and prettyyy!" the 3 year old cheered as she was picked up by her mother. The mother grinned, her beautiful features almost like a reflection of the youngest product of the Byun's. And she always smelled good.

"Alright, MiMi! But I'm going to pick the most!" her 6 year old brother exclaimed as he threw his arms in the air, the basket in his hands too. The mother only chuckled at her children's cheery mood.

"I'm sure your birthday cake will be beautiful, BaekMi. Especially when a handsome oppa is picking them." she chuckled, almost dropping the poor kid as she jumped in glee. Of course, who wouldn't be super excited at the fact that they were picking berries for the fantastic cake the family were going to make for the 3 year old's 4th birthday. Especially when you were a 3 year old girl. 

"That's right, MiMi! Because oppa is super handsome!" the older sibling, with the name of Baekhyun, said. That just caused the girl to move more. The mother laughed more before she decided that they could go pick berries now. Fortunately, their house weren't too far from the woods as they were actually in the middle of it. 

"Alright, kids, let's get going now. Remember to not go too far from me." she said sternly, and the two kids nodded as the girl was put down to the ground again. Baekhyun looked back at his father that was sitting on the couch, an emotionless face put on as he watched the news. 

"Appa, are you not coming?" the boy asked, hoping that the father would nod, but to his dismay, the old fart only waved his hand as if shooing him away before letting out a grunt. The boy only pouted before running to catch up with the ladies. As for the father, just after the door to the garden closed, he rolled his eyes.

"Brat."

****

"BIBBIDDI! BABBIDDI! BOO!" 

Swinging the stick around, the little girl pointed it at the flower standing prettily in the ground. But as expected, the flower did not turn into a beautiful butterfly as she wanted to. With a grin, she grabbed the flower before throwing it up in the air, making it look like a butterfly. But gravity and the wind went against her will, so of course, it fell back down on the ground. Pouting, she went to the poor flower and stomped on it before looking at her mother and brother picking berries not too far from where she was. She sat down, feeling the grass against her legs as she looked forward and squinted.

Suddenly, a forceful wind hit Baekmi, her hair blowing everywhere, but gentle enough not to push her down or throw her against a tree. A smoke formed out of nowhere, going around her as a tail and some different and weird forms followed. Something soft and warm brushed again

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter