6th Claimation

Spirit of the Wolf: Claimed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kai's POV

Being a 19 year old living alone with a disabled 20 year old who was both deaf and blind was hard. I watched Kyungsoo hyung chew before opening his mouth again, a signal for me to put another spoonfull of Kimchi Jigae into his mouth. I mean, I still need to live my own life, but I signed up for this. I sacrificed my own life to take care of my family; my brother. I know the other 10 hyungs could watch over hyung, but I was the closest to him. This is what at least a best friend could do back after he had taken care of me since I was 14, until the accident when he was 16. The car crash. That gaddamned car crash. 

Snapping me out of my thoughts after making this horrible sound, hyung opened his mouth and signalized me for more. Sighing, I put another spoon in his mouth. His eyes turned into creases as he smiled causing me to chuckle at how funny he looked. He suddenly grabbed my hand and spelled into it.

'What is this? Is it pancakes?' 

My eyes widened as I looked at the stew in front of us with a gulp. IS MY COOKING REALLY THAT BAD? Gulping once again, I spelled back.

'Sure.'

****

Sitting in the living room as I lazed around, watching TV, I turned my head to watch Kyungsoo hyung read a book with Brailles. You know, those dotty things blind people let their fingers over so they can read? And what was he even reading? 'Cry' by Kim Kyu Rin? Really? Looking back towards the TV, I was surprised to get a book, literally thrown at my face, "OW?!"

"AAAAAAAYYY!!" 

Hissing, I grabbed Kyungsoo hyung's hand, signaling him that I was listening as my other hand was carresing my red face. He frowned, something that confused me, "GURFREHN!!"

"Gurfrehn?" I repeated to myself, looking confused at my hyung. Gurfriend? Girlfriend? I grabbed his hand and placed it over mine as I spelled. 

'Do you want a girlfriend?'

Well, this is good. Hyung wanting a girlfriend is great! He suddenly slapped my hand away and frowned again, "NOOOOOO!!! AY NEE A GURFREHN!"

"Kai needs a girlfriend?" I repeated blankly before I chuckled, realizing what he was saying. He index finger were poking my chest as he kept repeating what he was saying. 

"JUNGAEN NEE GUUUUUURRRRFREEEEHNNNNN!!!! AAAAAYYYY NEEEE GURRRFREEEHN!"

I laughed out loud, grabbing his hand, 'It's difficult to find a girl now-a-days, hyung.'

He smiled his usual heart-shaped smile as he grabbed my hand again, 'Love is never easy to find.'

I chuckled once again, looked up at the ceiling before a pout formed on my lips.

"That was cheesy. Gross." I chuckled before I furrowed my eyebrows, "Gross? Grosssssssssss?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter