9th Claimation

Spirit of the Wolf: Claimed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Come on, Luna. At least one bite." the guy I learned had the name Suho pleaded as he stood in front of me with an apron on as I pouted and looked away. He only sighed as he watched the giant, Kris walked in.

"It's settled then. She is now enrolled into the maknaes' school, she lives here and is an employee at the cafe." the giant said. He sat down on the chair next to me, making me look away more. The rest of the boys came into the kitchen. They told me earlier that Baekhyun oppa and the Chanyeol dude went back to the cafe they owned since it was their turn to watch over it. 

"She still won't eat, though." Suho sighed causing everyone else to groan.

"Did you tell her to?" I remembered as Chen asked as he tilted his head. Suho nodded, sighing as if he gave up.

"For about an hour now." he answered. Kai suddenly stepped up, smirking. Widening his eyes in horror, Kris stood up as he tried to hold Kai in place.

"Jongin, plea-"

Kai suddenly slammed his hand on the table, not scaring me, but enough to catch my attention. He smirked and leaned in closer, enough for me to smell his minty breath, "Eat now or else you won't meet Baekhyun hyung again, and I'll make sure of that."

Without hesitating, I grabbed the chopsticks on the table and dug into the food. Finishing the bowl with half of the food on my face, I stood up and ran to the door. Tao's eyes widened in horror before he chased after me, "YAH! YOU DON'T HAVE PROPER CLOTHES ON!"

Suho widened his eyes before grabbing the glass of water on the table then running after us both, "YOU FORGOT TO DRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINK!!!!!!!!!!"

****

"BAEKHYUN HYUNG!!" "BAEEEKHYUUUUN!!" "BAKHYOOOOOOON!!!!!" "STOP HERRRRRR!!"

As soon as I burst into the cafe, I let my eyes wander off to every person in the room. When I finally set my eyes on my one and only brother who was cleaning up a table, I made a run for it, watching as he looked at me wide eyed and grabbed my shoulders, "LUNA! What are you doing here?!"

"Baekhyun, I-" I said quickly on to stop as I caught the sight of a familiar face on the TV in the corner. Ian Lee.

"The investigators have confirmed that the bite from Ms. Lee and her 20 neighbors has been from a wolf, and not any wolf, but the one and only EM12WOLF88BBM. The lost and dangerous experiment is indeed in South-Korea, ready to kill. Anyone who is hiding this experiment and preventing the military from finding it will have a prison year of 3 and a fine on one million won."

I looked back at my brother, staring into his brown eyes. I couldn't possibly let him go to prison. I looked behind me as well, staring at the ten other guys that had followed me. Not them

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter