44th Claimation

Spirit of the Wolf: Claimed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Get to your freaking classes!" Amber shouted at the girls trailing behind us, using her school council president voice. The girls scrambled off like ants, yelping and cursing as they dispersed. Finally, after hours of screaming and yelping and "HAVE MY BABIES, OPPA!!" Amber sighed, burying her hands into her blazer tiredly as Sehun put an arm around her shoulder as comfort.

"They never learn, do they?" Kai said with a sigh as he swung our intertwined hands. I smiled as he looked ahead with a childish pout.

"I understand them, though. First time I met you, I thought you were some type of stripper-squad or members of a male playboy mansion." I said, making all of them stop suddenly and stare at me with wide eyes, "Aw, come on! You could have been gay -stars for all I care! I mean, the youngest of the group looks like that!"

"So, you're saying that we can pass as stars?" Sehun asked with a smirk and a raised brow. 

"Gay -stars to be very honest." I replied, making Amber burst out laughing. Kai furrowed his eyebrows furiously as he crossed his arms.

"What? Why gay ?" he asked with wide eyes. 

"Luhan was talking about making a gang-bang video a few days ago. Tell me now that you're not a bunch of gay guys." I said, chuckling at their expressions. I high-fived Amber who was already clutching her stomach as she laughed her bum off. Kai frowned, wiggling Sehun's arm around his shoulder off. 

"We're not gay!" he whined, jabbing Sehun in the ribs as the younger boy wouldn't stop clinging himself on to his older brother. I raised a brow at the lighter-skinned male.

"Then, what's that about?" I asked with a chuckle, pointing at Sehun who was making kissing faces at Kai, "groping" his imaginary s as well. Kai furrowed his eyebrows, looking towards Sehun before groaning. 

"Oh Sehun is secretly a girl. That should be it." Amber said as Kai dragged Sehun along. I chuckled as we made our way to the classes, "By the way, I heard that secret agents were going to be placed around in school."

"What?!" I asked in surprise, automatically looking around for something or someone suspicious looking, "They really want to catch me, huh? Where are they?"

"I don't know, I just overheard from the teacher." she said, before she said in a quiet voice, but loud enough for all of us to hear, "Just keep your heads down low for now. Don't act too suspicious, though. They could be everywhere."

"Let's not stay too far away from Luna as well. The last we would want is for her to disappear without anyone knowing." Kai mumbled as he put an arm around my shoulder. I smiled, feeling warm and comforted by my mate's protectiveness. The sound of a phone ringing was loud as we walked through the still empty hallways; it was after all still a few minutes before school started. Sehun dug into his pocket, finding his phone and brought it to his e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter