Thank you

Spirit of the Wolf: Claimed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

10th of November 2015

AND THEN, IT ALL COMES TO THIS END! 
I can't believe that after over a year, this story finally ends! Thank you guys so much for supporting, inspiring, encouraging and best of the most is reading and showing your interest. That time I got that huge writer's block, you still stuck by and waited for me to get my inspiration back. And even if you haven't stuck with me for that long, thank you for reading and telling me what you think about the story. 

If you like OCxKAI fics, be sure to check some of my other fanfics as well, and well. I am mostly Kai biased so... yeah. BUT THANK YOUU SO MUCH ANYWAYS FOR  READING TIL THE END!

Yeah, hello, I don't really do much here than copying and pasting the text and then letting Microsoft Word do the magic. And looking back at the story, I still notice a lot of wrong grammar, lol. Sorry, I'll probably spend a few more days correcting them. But anyway, thank you so much for supporting us through our story. We planned the story out together, finding the plot-twist together and ending. At the end, it ended up with this. 

Thank you so much, and we'll definitely try to do better in the future. THANK YOU.

THANK YOU AGAIN!

PS: For the record, the word "Claimation" is not really a word. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter