02.

The Not-So Perfect Family
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Sweetie!” Your mother’s voice boomed through the house as she saw you come home. “M-Mom?”

“And dad.” Your father appeared from behind her. “D-Dad too?”

“Why do you seem so shocked to see your own parents here? We’re just visiting our grandson.” Your mother said. “Nothing.” You mumbled as you tried taking Minhyun from her arms. She didn’t let you get your child and ended up scolding you, “Go wash up first. You just came home, you’re all dirty.”

You sighed and walked up the stairs, dragging your feet to the room. “Hi, babe~” Baekhyun cooed as he went over to you and pecked your lips, “I missed you~”

“We saw each other at school.”

“Thank you for ruining the moment.” He said as he wrapped his arms around you, “You’re a good moment ruiner, you know that?”

“What do you want?” You raised a brow as you looked at him. “You.” He chuckled, “I want you.”

“Um, you already have me?” You replied, unsure at his sentence. “Smart.” He laughed, “Go wash up, you know how our parents doesn’t like us touching Minhyun if we just come home.”

You laughed and nodded, making your way to the bathroom. “I’ll be downstairs.” He said before leaving the room.

--

“Hi there, you handsome cutie~” You said as you ran down the stairs. Baekhyun looked at you and chuckled. “Not you.” You passed by him and went over to your mom, cradling Minhyun in your arms, “This is the handsome cutie.”

Baekhyun flopped down on the couch with a little pout on his face. Your dad looked at you and your mother play with Minhyun then shifted his gaze at Baekhyun, “No attention from her, huh?”

Baekhyun looked at him and laughed, shaking his head, “I never had much of her attention ever since Minhyun was born.”

He chuckled and sat beside Baekhyun, “That’s how it usually is.”

“Does that mean I have to live my whole life without getting any attention from her anymore?” Baekhyun asked. Your father laughed at his cluelessness, “No, but since Minhyun’s still a baby and he needs to be taken care of, he needs his parents’ attention. When Minhyun’s a little older, you can get Minseul’s attention once again.”

“No, dad. Baekhyun will never get my attention again.” You overheard their conversation and teased Baekhyun, “I’m kidding.”

The two looked at you and your father chuckled. “The only reason I’m giving Minhyun my attention more than I give Baekhyun is because I’m busy with school and such, I barely even have time for him, that’s why I try my best to give my attention to him when I’m free. Besides, didn’t you two say that I have to try and work with the company when I get to 4th year? I’ll be even busier that I’ll miss this little cutie.”

“What about meeee?” Baekhyun whined. “Gosh, you’re a father already, just be understanding.”

Baekhyun chuckled, going over to you and looked at Minhyun, “Minhyun deserves your attention more, huh?”

“Of course.”

“Do you deserve your mother’s attention more than I do?” He talked to the little one that was in your arms. Minhyun giggled as a response. “I’ll take that as a yes, and because you’re my son and I love you, I’ll let you have your mom’s attention all you want.” Baekhyun caressed the baby’s cheeks gently and placed a small light peck on his forehead. “

“Yay, your daddy’s so understanding.” You chuckled as you played with Minhyun. Suddenly, Minhyun started crying and you looked at the time, “Feeding time. I’ll take him to the nursery first, alright?”

Both your parents nodded as you went upstairs while Baekhyun tagged along. You looked at Baekhyun who was standing by the doorway, “I’m going to feed him.”

“Then feed him.” He said. You sighed and lowered your shirt. “Wait, what are you doing?” Baekhyun stopped you from your actions. “Feeding him.” You replied, not looking at him and not caring if Baekhyun was there while letting Mi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter