04.

The Not-So Perfect Family
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Ice cream!” Baekhyun pointed at an ice cream vendor who was passing by with his cart, turning to you, he asked what flavor you wanted. You blankly stared at him, giving him no response, still out of your senses on how he could act like a child. “Alright, I’ll go get you any flavor. No complaining if you don’t like it.” He said before running off to the ice cream cart. You sat down on the bench as you watched him buy ice cream then turned the stroller to face you, “Minhyun, don’t you think daddy acts quite like a child?”

Minhyun stared at you with his ever-so innocent eyes while smiling as you started talking to him. “Come here, you little cutie.” You took your baby from the stroller and carried him, “You’re so precious, aren’t you?”

“How about me?” A familiar voice said, you didn’t have to bother looking at the person anymore. “No.” You replied. Baekhyun chuckled and passed you your ice cream, “Strawberry.”

“I don’t like strawberry.”

“There’s no blueberry there, so I’m sorry.”

“I want yours.” You put Minhyun back on his stroller before trying to grab Baekhyun’s ice cream. “It’s also strawberry.” Baekhyun said. “I know.”

“Then why are you getting mines?”

“Because yours looks more delicious.”

“What’s the difference? They look the same.” He held both the ice creams in front of you. You grinned and giggled while playfully crossing your arms, “I still want yours, now. If you don’t give it to me, I won’t talk to you.”

“Stop acting like a kid.” He sighed. “Says the one who acted like a kid the whole time. If you keep doing this, I’ll feel like I have two sons.”

He laughed and gave you his ice cream, “Here.”

“Thank you, honey.” You gently pinched his cheeks and sat back down on the bench, “Does Minhyun want ice cream too?”

“Your mom ate a lot of sweets when she was pregnant with you.” Baekhyun talked to Minhyun, “She would crave for ice cream, cakes, and other stuff. But after awhile she would want to eat something sour. I had a really hard time taking care of her when she was pregnant.”

“I told you, it wasn’t me who wanted it.” You spoke up to defend yourself. “Then who wanted it if it was not you?”

“It was the baby who wanted to eat such things.”

“So you’re saying Minhyun wanted all that?”

“Well, you know when a pregnant lady eats, her taste buds changes, so it’s also what the baby wants and when a pregnant lady eats, she eats twice as much as she normally does because she also feeds the baby.”

“Your mom normally eats like a pig, but when she was pregnant, she ate even worse. Can you imagine that?”

“Byun Baekhyun!” You hit his arms, “I do not eat like a pig! And don’t teach your son such things! You’re ruining my image in front of him!”

Baekhyun laughed and rubbed his arm, “She’s also too violent and stubborn.”

“Baekhyun~” You started to whine, “Stop~”

“Give me a kiss first.” He teased. You shot him a slight glare and crossed your arms, “No, because you’re teasing me.”

“Minhyun, did you also know that you’re mom can be smart at school but she’s just way too idiotic in life.”

“I am not idiotic, and don’t use those words when you’re talking to him.”

“Kiss~” He playfully sang before talking to Minhyun once again. You pouted, “Stop teasing me.”

“Not until you kiss me.” He once again said. Still with a pout plastered on your face, you looked at Minhyun and you saw your son smiling cutely while staring at his parents. “Tell mommy she should give daddy a kiss.” Baekhyun said as he carried Min

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter