20.

The Not-So Perfect Family
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hubby?” You peeked at Baekhyun’s office and saw him sitting there, typing on his laptop, “Hubby!”

“Minseul?” He looked up as soon as he heard your giggled shout as you ran inside his office, “What are you doing here?”

“Why? Can’t a wife visit her husband?”

He chuckled, “What if she can’t?”

You faked a gasp and turned around, “I’m leaving then.”

He held you back, pulling you into a tight hug, “Where are you going?”

“Leaving.” You whined, “Because I can’t visit you.”

“You’re so hard to tease these days.”

You pouted, looking up at him, “I hate you.”

“Then kiss me.” He puckered his lips. “Eh?”

“If you hate me, give me a kiss~”

“That’s not supposed to be how it works.”

“How should it work?”

“I don’t know.” You were confused by the topic you two were talking about right now. “Kiss me~”

“No, you kiss me.” You pointed at your lips and he leaned in, going to give you a kiss until you covered your mouth with your hands, “Try.”

“Yah, Shin Minseul.” He put his arms on his waist. You did the same, putting your hands on your waist while mimicking him, “Yah, Byun Baekhyun.”

“Are you copying me?”

“No, I’m not.”

“You were copying me.”

“I was not.”

“You were.”

“Nah.”

“Shin Minseul, you better stop playing around.”

“You don’t like me playing around?”

 “I do.” He nodded, “It’s adorable of you.”

“But you just told me to stop playing around.”

“Wait.” He scratched his head, confused, “Now, I don’t know what we’re talking about. What were we talking about in the first place?”

You laughed and kissed him, “I don’t really remember, but all I remember is that I needed to kiss you.”

“More kisses please.”

“How about you give me those more kisses?”

He cupped your face, kissing you and smiled. “I brought lunch for you.” You smiled softly, showing him a paper bag with lunchboxes. “Homemade?”

You nodded, “Before I left the office, I called the maids to cook, so I just picked it up then went here.”

“Talking about cooking, you haven’t really cooked anything for me.”

“Because I’m a bad cook.”

“What’s new?”

“Hey!” You hit his arm. He rubbed it in pain, “You’re getting stronger.”

“I’m learning how to cook. I’m not as bad as I was before.”

“Not as bad like when you burned everything?”

You rolled your eyes, nodding, “I’ve gotten better than that.”

“So, how long more ‘till you become a decent cook?”

“Soon.” You mumbled. “You said that last time.”

“Because you keep asking.” You pouted, sitting down on the couch, “Come here, let’s just eat. My husband must be hungry.”

“Yes, he is.” He chuckled, sitting down on the couch too as he watched you take out the lunchboxes. “Here.” You took a piece of kimbap with your chopsticks, putting it near his mouth. He opened his mouth, eating what you were feeding him.

“Yummy, right? Of course, the maids made it.”

“It’s yummier now because my wifey fed it to me.”

“Cheesy Baekhyun.” You laughed and practically shoved another piece in his mouth before he could say anything else. He chewed on the food and laughed a bit, shaking his head.

Your phone rang and you read the caller ID. Mark. Your eyes wavered as you glanced at Baekhyun who was eating and Yeri’s words came into your mind. “You should avoid him for now, Minseul.” You thought, “But what if it’s something important?”

“Answer your phone.” Baekhyun spoke up, cutting you from your own thoughts. “U-Uh, yeah.” You stuttered, answering the call, “H-Hello?”

“Minseul? Where are you?”

“I’m at Baekhyun’s right now. Why? Is there something you need?”

“Did you review the folders that I gave to you the other day? Did you sign it already?”

“Ah yeah, you can

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter