26.

The Not-So Perfect Family
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Congratulations!” Sehun handed you a bouquet of flowers, “That’s from Kai and I. We shared.”

“Aw, thank you, guys.” You took it and flashed a bright smile. “Next year, we’re the ones graduating.” Kai chuckled, “We’re all going to be working adults by next year.”

“Minseul!” Tao came running to you, “We’ve finally graduated school.”

“We have. Congratulations to you.”

“Same to you too!”

“Tao, do you think you can handle the working life? You whine a lot.” Sehun teased. “Yah!”

Kyungsoo, Chanyeol, Chen, and Baekhyun came over and Chanyeol held out his phone, “Let’s take a picture, guys!”

“Hey, wait up!” Myungsoo and Yeri came as well. Chanyeol passed his phone to Kai, asking him to take a picture of you guys. You all posed for the picture and later on, the parents came over and started taking a picture of you all, with Sehun, Kai, and Sunhee as well.

“Congratulations on graduating.” Baekhyun’s mom told you both, “You two will be taking on a harder job now.”

“We know, but we can do it, mom. And thank you.” Baekhyun replied as you nodded in agreement. You hugged your dad tightly, “I’ve finally graduated, dad.”

“I’m proud of you. Your mom and I are.” He smiled as he caressed your cheeks, “Seeing you graduate college and remembering the fact that you’re already married, plus you have a family, we really realized that you’re no longer a little kid. You’re all grown up now.”

You nodded as you hugged your mom as well before having a group hug with them, “Thank you and I love you.”

“We love you too, sweetie.”

“Baekhyun, congratulations to you too.” You dad shook hands with him, “I’m proud of you as well. You both have gone through a lot, you were almost like enemies when it came to grades but now you both have graduated.”

“Thank you.” He replied, “I know my dad must be proud of me as well.”

“He’s always watching over you, of course, he is.” His mom replied. “Now, shall we go and eat to celebrate this?” Baekhyun chuckled, “I’m really hungry, can we go now?”

“I heard my mom told Ms. Lee to cook.”

“I did. Let’s go to your place and I miss my grandson, I really want to see him.” Your mom replied.

--

“Jinyoung! Jaebum!” You shouted as you saw them sitting on the couch. “Minseul!” They both shouted in unison, copying you. You ran to them, hugging them both in a group hug. “Congratulations~ Congratulations~” They both sang and you giggled, “Thank you!”

“Is the work a lot more now that you’ve graduated?” JB asked. “It’s slowly becoming more and more but it actually seems easier now, maybe because I have nothing else to worry about. Just work, that’s all. No more school.”

“Where’s Minhyun?” Jr. asked. “This guy, always looking for Minhyun. Sorry but he’s taking a nap right now.” You replied. “Is he going to wake up any time soon?”

“He fell asleep around 20 minutes ago.”

“Damn, we were 20 minutes late.”

You laughed, “Do you want anything to drink?”

“Nah.”

“Can I go to the garden? I really find the swimming pool amazing.” JB asked. “Go on. Go swimming if you want.”

JB chuckled as he went to go to the garden.  “Minseul.” Jr. spoke up. “Yeah?”

“Mark hyung told me to tell you that he’s also congratulating you for graduating.”

“Oh, tell him I said thanks.”

“He’s still in Korea.”

“Really? I thought he left already. He already left the office though.”

“He wants to leave already but his dad told him to stay for awhile because the replacement needed some training and he had to also tell the things about how much work he has done and just to continue things and like that.”

“I see.”

“But, he already has his flight booked.”

“When is he leaving?

“In 2 days.”

“Oh, it’s near.”

“Aren’t you going go to the airport to say bye for the last time? Who knows when he’ll be back.”

“Uh, no.”

“Aren’t you two friends?”

“We are. But, I don’t really t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter