06.

The Not-So Perfect Family
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“It feels empty without the hyungs.” Tao came over to all of us who were sitting on the grass in the school garden. It was the first day of the new school year and all of you had just finished looking for your first classes before meeting up in the garden. Each of you missed the presence of the 5 older guys, Suho, Lay, Kris, Xiumin, and Luhan.

“I can’t believe we’re 4th year.” Chanyeol spoke up, “We’re graduating after this school year.”

“I won’t. Yeah, I’ll graduate from pre-med, but I’ll continue my studies and take up medicine. I’m going to become a doctor.” Kyungsoo told all of you. “A doctor? Seriously?” Kai laughed. “Yes, a doctor.” The older one shot him a glare. “Aren’t you going to end up killing the patient?” Sehun started to . “If we were all to become doctors, that would be Tao. He’d end up killing the patient.” Chen added, making the youngest Chinese whine.

“Minseul!”

You looked behind to see your cousin coming towards you. “Oh.” the only word that came out from your lips. “Minseul!” Jr. pulled you into a tight hug, “I missed you!”

Everyone watched as Jr. hugged you and you didn’t even dare to pull away, you even hugged tighter. The boys all looked at Baekhyun and even he didn’t know what was going on.

“You didn’t contact me after we met. I texted you and even called you but I got no reply from you. Are you going to keep doing this?” He complained, “And you didn’t tell me where you live, I didn’t know how to find out. I decided to visit you in school, I was lucky enough to guess that you were here.”

“How’d you guess?” You giggled and pinched his cheeks. “You went to this highschool, so I got the idea that maybe you’d go to the same college.”

“Smart.” You laughed. “Uh, Minseul?”

You looked back at your friends and Baekhyun was calling out for you. “Oh right, this is my cousin, Jinyoung. Call him Jr.”

“Why didn’t you tell me anything about him?” Your husband asked. “Well, I met him when we were on our date. At the store, when I was looking at caps. I forgot to tell you.”

“Date? So Baekhyun finally got the date he wanted, huh?” Chanyeol smirked, teasing his friend. “Is he your boyfriend?” Jr. asked while taking a glance at Baekhyun. “Husband.” You mumbled a reply. “Oh yeah. I got the invitation for your wedding but I couldn’t make it, I’m so sorry.”

“It’s alright, you were quite far away and it was a bit too sudden.”

“He’s treating you right, right?”

“Quite right.” You laughed. “What do you mean by quite?” Baekhyun joined in the conversation. “You bully me.”

“No, you bully me.” He defended himself and started thinking about all the times you were ‘bullying’ him. “I just take revenge. You tease me a lot and you always pull pranks.”

“I agree!” Sehun, Chanyeol, Chen, and Tao agreed to your statement. After looking at the other guys, they followed the other four and agreed too. “Remember JB?” Jr. asked. “Jaebum?”

“Yeah, he moved to another state a few months ago, but hey, it’s such a coincidence because he’s also here in Korea right now.”

“He is? JB? Jaebum? Im Jaebum?”

“Yes, the guy who use to have a crush on you.”

“How is he?”

“Wait, crush on her?” Baekhyun cut off your conversation. “We were young, it was just a crush.” You told him, “Stop worrying.”

Jr. chuckled as you told Baekhyun to stop worrying about it. “He’s the jealous type.” You told your cousin. “You get jealous too.” Your husband once again, defended himself. “Not at all times.”

“Anyways, about JB, he’s here and of course, he wants to meet you, he moved to America first before I did, so yeah.”

“Hm, school had just started, I’ll see if I have time.” You told him. “What time is your last class?”

“Why?”

“I’ll go around for awhile or maybe even go back home and rest then I’ll pick you up after your last class.”

“I don’t think that’s possible, I’m quite busy these days.”

“But school just started.” Tao spoke up. “Why not try studying during school breaks too because your parents are preparing you to take over the company?”

“You’re getting ready, already?”

“After I graduate I have to work in the c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter