03.

The Not-So Perfect Family
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hi, handsome.” Sunhee sat beside Kai as he wrapped his arms around her waist and kissed her cheeks. “Ew.” Tao said while watching them then shifted his gaze to Yeri and Myungsoo, who were talking normally, “Well, at least they’re normal.”

“Tao, you’re the abnormal one, you know that?” Kris told the younger one in Chinese, “Everyone will agree with me.”

“I’ll agree right now.” Luhan joined in their conversation. “Call me in for it.” Lay added. “Minseul~” He whined, craving for your attention, “Minseul~”

“What?” You stopped eating and looked up from your book. “They’re bullying me.”

You looked at him then turned to Chen who was beside you, “Why is he telling me all this?”

“Ask him, not me.” He replied while letting you look at Tao. “Look, I don’t really have time to know if they’re bullying you or not. Aren’t you used to it anyways?” You told him. He gave you a little pout and you looked away before he could even pout more. “Noona!” You heard Sehun’s voice, “Noona!”

No response.

“Noona! Noona!”

He sighed, “Minseul!”

“Yes, Sehun?” You smiled. He sighed once again and chuckled, “How many exams do you have left?”

“Um, two, then that’s that.”

“You’re smart, right? You can handle it without reviewing much.” He pushed Chen out of the seat and sat beside you, “Can you help with some subjects?”

“Hey! You can’t push someone older than you just like that!” Chen scolded the youngest. Sehun mocked him and gave his attention to you. “Uh, ask Baekhyun.” You told him, “He’s smarter than I am.”

“He loses his patience so fast. He can’t expect me to know everything in one go, I’m not as smart as him.” The younger one sighed. You nodded and took the books from him, “I guess I can teach you. There’s still lots of time left until lunch ends.”

--

“I heard you lose patience on Sehun everytime he asks you to teach him.” You said as you fiddled with your phone. “Did he ask for help today?” Baekhyun asked. You nodded in response, “So anyways, did you guys plan anything for the graduates?”

“The graduates?”

“Suho, Kris, Lay, Xiumin, and Luhan. They’re graduating already, right?”

“Ah right.”

“Knowing you guys, won’t you surprise them or something? And I mean in a playful way, a prank.”

“I guess not.” He replied, “We’ve been quite busy.”

“But you are going to their graduation party, right?”

“Of course, aren’t you going too?”

You nodded, “Yeah.”

“How were the exams?”

“Fine?” You unsurely replied, “Stressing.”

Baekhyun stared blankly at you then grinned. “What? Are you planning something evil?”

He came closer to you, still with a grin on his face, “Can we go on a date once school break starts?”

“A family date sounds nice. It’s been quite awhile since we went out together.”

“No, I meant, the two of us, without Minhyun.” He mumbled. “But I want to go with Minhyun.” You said. He knew he couldn’t do anything about and Minhyun is his son too, “The three of us then.”

“Alright.” You replied happily. “I never get any more time with you.” He mumbled while going out of the room. “You do, when it’s time to sleep.” You followed him out. “Your back is always faced towards me and you always fall asleep on me. Not to forget, we don’t usually go to bed together anymore since you have to let Minhyun sleep first.”

“Well, that’s life.” You replied, skipping away from him and going inside the nursery.

--

“Congratulations!” You congratulated the 5 graduates. “Thanks, Minseul.” said Suho as he pulled you into a hug. “Thanks.” both Kris and Lay held out their hands and you shook hands with them. “Oppa~” You acted cute in front of Xiumin. He chuckled and ruffled your hair, “Thank you, Minseul.”

“Thanks~” Luhan smiled at you and pinched your cheeks. “Hey, guys, congrats.” Chanyeol came over with Kyungsoo and congratulated them. “You’ll be working soon. Work hard, alright? And even if you might be busy, you have to still contact us.” Kyungsoo told them. “You guys will be graduating next year, after that, Sehun and Kai will be graduating too, once we’re all working, let’s have a reunion.” Kris told them. “Yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter