ShinAeChan

BIBIMBAP/KAWAII REVIEW SHOP ARCHIVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Title: Forgiveness is Optional

Reviewed by: exoexoexolellel

 

 

First impression 

I reckon you did really well on this part, except for some parts. Your description is amazing though I suggest a background to capture the audience. White doesn't go well with dangerous events. After reading your foreword I was really interested in your story.

 

Story title 

Your title is significant and attracts attention. I don't quite see the relevance to your story but I do sense it coming. There are no other AFF stories with that title so it is really unique.

 

Graphics 

Well, I can't really mark you up since you just recently changed your title and all. Just remember to get a background done as well. They are important because they give off the genre feel of the story. But treat this as nothing since you need time for your poster to be made.

 

Description and foreword 

This looks beyond perfect. The actual content is nearly exemplary, just needs a little tidying up.

The bullet holes are so cool and I like how you put them right next to the title. That screams dangerous. The description is engaging but there's some small mistakes that I will correct later on. I think the character charts are great; highlighting the first letter as grey is effective and distinctive and I think putting the character's main quote just adds on to this cool vibe the story gives off. Readers would be so into this story.

I'm not sure if blocking out Rose's appearance is a good idea since the other characters' faces are shown. Just get a picture of a y looking girl from Google. The other thing is that I think you should put the age of the characters, just so the readers will have a better idea of the story.

The paragraph you picked for the sneak peek is perfect because it really engages the reader and it also gives them an idea of what's coming in your hectic story.

 

Plot / flow / originality 

The plot is really interesting; you have created many secrets within the few chapters you have posted and it makes your readers cling onto your story. I don't know if you're doing this on purpose but I feel that the answer to the secret is right under my nose yet I'm tugging at thin strings that won't tug open the door. Being a reader myself, it pains me to say this but keep doing it because I was really frustrated when I finished reading the chapters.

The flow is crooked here and there but I know you want the time to fly so you can get to the good stuff. There is one part where you jumped ahead from the scene of the murder to the plane without putting anything in between. Unless this was a dream because if it is, it's quite confusing as you put the accident in the first chapter and showed no sign of the present. Also, I reckon you should elaborate more on how Rose got from seeing Baekhyun as a stranger, to her lover. It's a bit abrupt just by saying, "but I loved him."
 

I don't have much to say in terms of origin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter