Private Tuition

I Will Protect You ©

56. PRIVATE TUITION   

 

Heechul’s father came to visit him and welcome his granddaughter. He spent the whole day with them. The joy of becoming a grandfather was clearly visible in his demeanor. He kept telling the baby to grow up and follow his footsteps. He related many childhood stories of Heechul. Both Hee and his father ended up getting overemotional and bonding over shared tears.

Heechul was drinking gallons of seawood soup daily. Jinri was one very hungry little baby. She was feeding from Heechul every couple of hours like clockwork, even at night. In the hospital I was awake at night while Siwon rested. At home, Siwon was up through the night, sleeping in bits and pieces between feeding Heechul and Jinri.

Puppy and Siwon began sleeping during the day in our room, while I looked after Heechul and the baby. Our general academy was totally under the care of Kibum, and I visited the other two academies briefly after imo returned from school.

Byong had taken an instant liking to baby Jinri and wanted to share his everything with her, especially after he’d tasted them to make sure they were delicious. We had to keep a strict eye on him to make sure he didn’t put spoons, teething rings, toys, food items, anything and everything in Jinri’s mouth.  

I poked fun at puppy and Siwon that Byong was leaving Minx alone to play with Sehun, while he tried to share his tasty treats with Jinri. Their spy missions were in serious jeopardy.

Siwon became very adept at taking care of the baby. It was so amazing to see him holding her very gently in his hands and arms. He learnt to give her a bath from me. He was a doting father eager to learn and do everything for his baby girl. He was like my puppy. It was nice to see Siwon take such good care of Jinri and Heechul, not that we had expected anything different.

Kibum dropped the idea of having another baby. He was too busy looking after the family and our business. He satisfied his maternal urges by helping himself to some time with baby Jinri, just like he had with Byong. He got her loads of girly clothes for all ages to wear. Heechul and imo ooh and aahed over the clothes. Kibum began putting pretty ribbons in the hair of one-week-old Jinri. Byong promptly began chewing on her hair.

When the baby was 10 days old, Minx became more interested in her, especially during the bottle feeding time. She would hold the bottle along with us and coo at Jinri. She’d get her doll play items, and with Jiyeon, pretend to have tea parties with the baby.

Uncle would get special sweet treats for Heechul on his way back from the office. Heechul told me one afternoon, “You know Jinx, I don’t think even my own parents would have looked after me so well or pampered me as much. I think I’ll have another baby in a few years just to experience this care again.”

I laughed hard for a long time. The Diva who wanted me to have triplets and give him one to raise was talking about having a second child himself.

“Cinder just come over to stay with us whenever you want pampering. We all will miss you once you leave after your recuperation.”

What I missed most was sleeping with my puppy at night. He would leave for work immediately after we made love. I missed cuddling with him. But we did have hot love sessions most nights. Since the birth of Jinri, he’d let Byong le him to sleep some of the nights. I experienced firsthand how hot the sight of it was. Those were the nights when he got to experience how hot it felt for me when he and Byong led me together. Those were the nights when I gave him the full experience of it.

I’d wait till Byong was almost asleep before on puppy’s other . Soon Byong would be fast asleep but we would be wide awake and doing every naughty thing we could think of to cool our fires.

Two months passed too soon for Heechul’s liking, and too slow for mine. There was one more month to go before puppy would return to day shifts.

Heechul had a new glow on his face that was the result of our love and care and of course his parenthood. He wondered how he and Siwon would manage alone after two months of sharing responsibilities with us.

I winked at him, “You will manage wonderfully. You do remember that with two months up, you can now enjoy each other as well?”

Heechul blushed, “We are not like you two. We know how to control, especially my Simba. We have only kissed for past few month.”

“What? You only kissed? Cinder you are wasting the opportunity. Now that we have gotten the baby to sleep through the night, what’s stopping you from doing more?”

“Simba is worried about hurting me. He wants me to heal completely. We do have a lifetime for the rest of the stuff. He’s a perfect gentleman.”

“They why are you sounding disappointed?”

“I wanted to burn up the bed like you and Jjong. But Siwon refused to cooperate. I am going to use Kibum’s words now. Why do you have all the luck? I envy you. I think he does not find me attractive anymore. I still have my pregnancy weight. Just look at my thighs and my waist. No wonder he is a gentleman every night. He has been for three months now. I want to bawl my eyes out.”

“Silly Cinder. A little bit of extra weight on the thighs and hips or even the waist never hurt anyone. It just makes you look ier. You should have seduced him yourself, if you wanted him so badly.”

“I don’t know how. I have never needed to. He’s always made the first move.”

I face palmed myself.

“Jinx let’s open a love academy. I am sure lots of people are like me and don’t know anything.”

“Lack of has scrambled your brains Cinder. Whoever heard of love hagwon?”

“You are naturally y. Even after so many years, Jjong looks at you as if you are the hottest thing to walk this earth. I want Siwon to look at me like that. I want him to look at me as if he’d die if he doesn’t touch me soon. Jinx you have to teach me how to make him that hot.”

“I think the word that applies to me and puppy is ‘erts’ not y and hot.”

“It doesn’t matter what you call yourself. I want to be smoking hot like you. When you can teach Kibum to hold Taemin’s attention, why can’t you teach me? Am I not your BFF?”

“Oh boy why do I land myself in these situations?” I face palmed.

“It is an emergency situation. You have to help me. Open a love academy, give me private lessons or write a book, your choice. I need urgent help. So do me a favor and select the second option.”

I looked around. Imo and girls were in school. Puppy, Jinri and Byong were sleeping. Siwon was at work. I thought for a few minutes and reached a decision.

“How would you rate Siwon as a lover on a scale of 1 to 10, with 10 being best?”

“Ten.”

“How would you rate your loving on a scale of 1 to 10?”

“Hmm 7.5? I think there is a lot of scope for improvement. It is hot but I have still not reached the high you talked about. We did have loads of fun trying for it though.”

“Have you ever taken the lead?”

Heechul shook his head.

“Why have you never made the first move?”

“I always felt shy in the beginning and then we got used to Simba making the first move.”

“What happens when you are in the mood and he is not?”

“He is always in the mood. He has been controlling himself for past three months.”

“Did you use the I gave you?”

“No, I felt shy.”

“It’s not him that needs to change. It’s you. Do you think he’d mind you making the first move?”

“I don’t think so. But I don’t know how?”

“Listen carefully. We don’t have much time before kids wake up.”

Heechul sat forward eagerly with his eyes opened wide. I hoped his ears were just as wide open because I didn’t think I could repeat myself.

“You can ease yourself into making the first move. It’s not about demanding or asking for it. It’s about letting him know you are in the mood for it. If you want to reach 10 on the loving scale you have to let go of your inhibitions. Start with easy stuff.”

Heechul paid careful attention and nodded at each step to let me know he was keeping pace.

“Seduction is a subtle art. You can do it in five minutes or spend all day. If you wear a tee with just the lace under it and then bend over to look after the baby letting him have a peak at your under the tee, that’s an invitation to him that you want him. This is a five minute seduction.”  

“Oh!” Heechul blushed.

“Yes, oh.”

“Ask him to massage your legs, make an excuse that they are paining. Bend your one leg and wear another y giving him a peek of it now and then. That’s a 30 minute seduction for you.”

“I can try that.”

“If you don’t, I will whack you.”

“Why didn’t you tell me before?”

“How was I to know that you are a Kibum clone?”

“How do I do all day seduction?”

“It’s about teasing him subtly all day long. Dropping hints, making y suggestive gestures, making references to your previous night’s loving, innocent touches with a heated look or naughty touches with an innocent look. Practice one or all. It’s up to you.”

“How do I do all of them?”

I face palmed again. “What do you think I am? Walking seduction encyclopedia?”

“Jinx you can’t back out now. You have to help me. You just made me realize how much I have to learn.”

I took a deep breath. “Mimic what you do in bed. Oh geez I can’t believe I am saying all this. This is way too personal stuff Cinder.”

“Jinx please. For my sake, try.”

I muttered ‘in for a penny, in for a pound’ to myself under my breath before continuing. “ a spoon as if it’s Siwon. on chopsticks. Pout your lips. But keep an innocent look as if you don’t know what you are doing. That’s naughty stuff with innocent looks. Brush his hair from his forehead, touch his shoulder, walk your fingers up his spine, touch his thigh, any innocent routine gesture will do but when he looks at you give him a wink or blow him a kiss. It will let him know it was not innocent at all.”

“Oh my goodness.”

“Do you feel hot and bothered when baby is ling you?”

“Sometimes. It is so embarrassing.”

“It is natural. Give baby only the bottle feed at night to put her to sleep. Then ask him to help you out. Don’t let him know you gave the bottle feed deliberately. He will get used to helping you out and then you can ask him whenever you are bothered during the feeding.”

“Oh!”

“Enough?”

He nodded.

“Cinder you need to talk to him. He loves you. He will not refuse you anything. You have to trust him on that. You should be able to talk anything with him. Try it. I am sure you will find it liberating.”

He nodded.

“Say something why are you only nodding?”

“I am feeling hot and bothered.”

“Send him an sms that a treat awaits him tonight. Or be blunt and tell him what you are feeling. He will forget all gentlemanliness. Have a y message conversation with him.”

“He is working. I don’t want to disturb him.”

“You won’t. Trust me on it.”

“Okay. Should I send one right now?”

“Yes dumbo.”

He took out his phone and began messaging. I peeked at his phone and whacked his head on reading his message.

Simba I am missing you.

I took the phone from him, deleted his words and keyed in his true feelings.

I am feeling all hot and bothered

There was an immediate response.

Only a few hours till tonight sweet flower

 I continued messaging on behalf of Heechul as he watched me wide eyed.

Too long

I know. But no option.

Come home now

Wish I could. But a press meeting in an hour

Kisses

Catch and keep them. Are you feeling alright?

Told you feeling hot and bothered. You’ve kept me waiting too long. I’ve finally gone insane

I’ll make it up to you

How?

I will tell you when I come back home

Want to know now

I will kiss you all over

I have fat thighs now

y thighs. Been waiting months to kiss them

Then why didn’t you. Why drive me crazy waiting?

I didn’t want to hurt you my delicate flower

You have hurt me more by keeping away. I thought you didn’t want me anymore and that’s driven me crazy.

You are really crazy if you thought I didn’t want you. You have no idea how difficult it’s been to control around you. You put me on fire with those y changes in your body

I will put out your fire tonight

You will only stoke it higher

I handed the phone back to Heechul. “Can you take it from here?”

He blushed and nodded, “Thanks Jinx. I have never done this with him before. I never thought we could.”

“Try it regularly from now on. You love each other enough to give up the world. Then why not give up your shyness and inhibitions also Cinder? Trust him to understand your feelings and reciprocate them.”

He nodded.

“I will take Jinri to sleep with me tonight. You will be leaving for your home in two days. Make the most of my offer for next two nights. But do it silently. Girls sleep in the room next to you.”

He blushed and nodded. I left him to get on with his messaging.

I entered our room to see puppy sleeping with Byong cuddled into him. I kissed my puppy softly till he opened his mouth and deepened the kiss. We kissed for a long time. He opened his eyes in question.

“I love you jagi.”

“Love you too yeobo.”

I laced our fingers together and watched him fall back asleep.