Innocent Baby

I Will Protect You ©

25. INNOCENT BABY

 

When I woke up next morning, it was to find Jonghyun missing and Minki still sleeping. I looked at the clock. It was 7 am on Sunday. The one day that most of us got up late. Imo specially got up very late. Usually I and uncle were the only ones awake for hours before another soul stirred. I went out to find puppy and uncle having tea, reading newspapers. I stood near the doorframe out of their sight, watching them be at ease with each other and talking lazily. He was really an adorable puppy.

I wished them both good morning. Puppy gave me a dazzling smile. Who needed the sun outside? He was all I needed to brighten my day. I shook myself from all my syrupy thoughts. On my way to the bathroom, I whispered to puppy, “You are going to give me diabetes.”

I smiled at his look of puzzlement and went to freshen up with my towel in hand. When I was taking my usual quick shower, I wondered about puppy’s reaction. I grinned at my imagination. I wrapped the towel around my waist and stepped out of the bathroom. The moment he saw me, his eyes popped out and he choked on the tea he was sipping.

Uncle looked back in concern for what made him react so. He saw me in a towel, a sight that everyone in the house was very used to, and began laughing. I winked at uncle then focused on puppy. He was still choking, his eyes moving up and down my exposed body.

Still laughing, uncle asked puppy, “What did you guys do last night? You are reacting as if you have seen a ghost.”

Puppy turned his eyes to uncle with difficulty, “We slept uncle. What else were we supposed to do?”

Hearing his innocent answer, uncle started slapping his thighs and laughing his guts out. Imo came out of her room wondering what was wrong, why he was making so much noise and waking up the household at such an ungodly hour on a Sunday.

“Dae Hei you have a baby on your hands.”

“Uncle I am not a baby. I just don’t wish to rush toki. We had a nice family bonding time last night that I wouldn’t give up for anything.” Jonghyun blushed red.

Imo mumbled something inaudible that sounded like “corrupting a baby” to me and went off to sleep again.

Uncle went to the kitchen and winked back at me. At moments like this I was reminded that he was not that much older to me. We only had a 12 years age difference.

I walked into our room, giving whisper touch to puppy’s shoulder on my way.

As I was dressing, my phone beeped.

Yeobo why r u killing me like this?

Just want u to get used to my morning routine

Get used to or drive me out of my mind?

Come in n give me a kiss

Uncle

Is in the kitchen

Still

Come in now or I wil drag u in

The door opened and puppy stepped into the room carefully. I pulled him just behind the door and pecked his lips.

“Oh you are dressed. So quickly?”

“What did you expect? That I will move around in a towel all day long?”

“Yeobo!” He gave me a soft kiss. “You taste so minty.”

“And you taste of tea. Hungry? I will make you some breakfast. Imo and others will wake up late.”

“For you.”

“Sorry, for teasing you. Wasn’t fair of me.”

“No yeobo, is totally worth it. I wouldn’t miss any of these moments with you. We have our whole life time. Let us just enjoy every moment.” He rubbed noses with me.

“I love you.”

“I love you too yeobo.”

“You both are stupid. At least close the door fully. And you really talk too much.” Uncle spoke from outside.

We blushed and left the room. Uncle was grinning in mischief.

“You both remind me of Dae Hei and me after marriage. We lived in a very small house, remember Jinki? We hardly ever had any privacy.”

“I really wonder how you ended up as a parent uncle.” I teased.

“Soo was 3 years after marriage and Jiyeon happened on the Jeju trip on your 18th birthday.”

“I wonder when you managed her uncle. Taemin and I were in the same room as you and imo.”

He winked. “You will know soon enough. It’s your turn now. I will just give you one clue. All children sleep very deeply.”

We laughed at uncle’s words, the two of us in embarrassment.

The day passed in lazy conversations, relaxing moments, and an overenthusiastic Minki. Jonghyun even went to his parents’ to get most of his clothes from there. By the time it was evening, puppy was giving me long appraising looks. I knew what they meant. I didn’t know whether I was breathless with excitement or nerves.

Minki insisted on sleeping with us again. We didn’t mind actually. Both of us had loved sleeping with her as a family the night before. Our daughter should sleep with us anyway.

When we went to bed, puppy half closed the door. He read three stories to Minki before she came to me and demanded to le me.  I opened my shirt buttons and puppy lay on his side of the bed, watching us again. There was a hint of desire in his eyes. As Minki’s eyes began drooping, he reached out and covered her hand over my heart with his. My heart beat immediately doubled, waking up Minki who began ling harder in response. I winced at her force and silently pleaded with puppy to remove his hand and let her fall asleep.

He moved his hand away from hers and pushed my shirt off my shoulder. He began rubbing my shoulder in soothing circles. Within a few minutes Minki fell asleep. I got up, turned off the lights and softly closed the door, but did not lock it. I crawled back into the bed, next to puppy who opened his arms for me.

I pecked his lips. He whispered against my lips, “At last yeobo, it’s my turn.”

He kissed his way down to my chest. His hands smoothing away my open shirt, molding themselves over my abdomen. I felt myself on fire wherever he touched. His lips followed his hands in an attempt to douse the fire. Instead they just increased the intensity of the flames. His lips kissed down the center of my chest and moved to the that was still wet. He gave it a soft . I bit back a moan.

He harder. I slid my fingers in his hair, holding him to me. He moved to my other to and it too. Suddenly he lifted his head up and whispered in my ear, “Yeobo, I wish you still had milk. I want all of you. Even experience the joy of your motherhood.”

I pulled his lips to mine and nibbled on them. We had not gone beyond soft kisses till date. I wanted to kiss him deep, taste his passion. I on his lower lip. He gasped and opened his mouth. As I gave him our first deep kiss, I could hear him swallow his moan. I rubbed my tongue over his before exploring the rest of his mouth. He was still for a moment before catching my tongue with his. He tangled his tongue with mine and when I pulled my tongue into my mouth, he followed with his and explored my mouth the way I had done his.

We were both breathless when we broke apart. Within a moment we were back to kissing again, dominating each other’s mouths in turn.

When we let go after a long time, our lips were swollen red, “Yeobo let’s sleep. I am afraid we’ll wake up Minki.”

I nodded and he buttoned up my shirt, caressing my chest with each new button. We kissed softly as we tried to cool down our desire. Once my shirt was all buttoned up, I turned around and pulled Minki to me. We wrapped ourselves like the night before. He kissed my shoulder.

I smiled, “Love you puppy.”

“Love you too sweetest toki.”