08

Sweet Nothings

[prompt: luhan who cross-dressed based on himitsu no ai chan]

 

 

 

 

Luhan tugged his skirt lower, feeling uncomfortable at the amount of skin he was showing. Yes, he was wearing a damn skirt and he even had on a wig, long black silky hair which fell past his shoulders and ended just above his . In short, Luhan was now dressed up as a girl and it was against his will.

He swore that he didn’t have any inclination to become a girl and he absolutely didn’t have any for cross dressing, this was simply done under the duress of Baekhyun. Yes, his best friend who owned a damn maid café instead of finding a proper job.

Looking at himself in the mirror, Luhan reached up to pinch himself on the cheeks because really, he shouldn’t be looking so pretty. He was a man, damnit! He should have looked disgusting as a female and not at all convincing.

What possessed him to agree to Baekhyun’s deal? It’s definitely wasn’t because of friendship – oh wait, he remembered now. It all started with his parents suddenly deciding that they wanted to act their roles for once and had asked Luhan to fly back to China.

Of course, Luhan had been against it since his life had been here in Korea. So he had stubbornly refused to do so and his parents had told him that they will cut him off. Despite that, Luhan still refused to go back to China. His parents hadn’t been there for him ever since he was born so why was there a need to play the family game now?

This led him to seeking help from Baekhyun who had smiled rather sinisterly at him, causing his goose bumps to raise. That should have been his warning sign to get the hell out and stayed far away from Baekhyun.

But Luhan was desperate and well, he had stayed and now he was in this mess. Baekhyun beamed at Luhan once he entered the room.

“You are a master piece,” Baekhyun nodded. “You are perfect and if I didn’t have a boyfriend, I would have jumped you and make you cross dress every day.”

“Stop, that is absolutely disgusting because ew, Baekhyun.” Luhan fixed his wig again. “And why do I have to stuff things into my bra – “

“Because I need you to lure in those customers for me.” Baekhyun told him, reaching up to apply lip gloss on Luhan’s lips.

“I will absolutely kill you if anyone of the guys in my school turned up and happened to recognize me under all these get up.” Luhan threatened Baekhyun who was unfazed as he applied the blusher to his cheeks.

“Stop moving,” Baekhyun held his face.

“I hate you,” Luhan retorted while Baekhyun gave him another smile before pushed him out of the room.

 

 

Luhan was a big hit with everyone and he thought that it must be within Baekhyun’s calculation.  Well, his best friend did have a knack for business. After all, this maid café had been one of the most popular spots that was listed on magazines for having good ambience and even better food. Having beautiful waitresses didn’t hurt as well.

He was requested by a number of them and Luhan wanted to take off his high heels and stabbed them when they gotten too touchy with him. But at least he was doing well since his previous experience in waitressing helped.

Flitting around from table to table, a smile here and there, Luhan counted down to the minutes he had before his shift ended. It was only a few more minutes before his shift ended when he walked in. By he, Luhan was referring to Oh Sehun.

The most popular guy on the campus who had received countless of confessions and turning them down with a cold stare, he wasn’t just smart, he was extremely rich to boot. This made him the perfect modern price charming if only he could change his attitude.

He was cold and aloof, preferring to speak to his circle of friends and ignoring everyone else. Oh Sehun was also the captain for their soccer team which Luhan was part of rather unfortunately. Despite being cold and aloof to everyone else, he had hated Luhan almost on sight. He nit-picked at the things that Luhan do, making him wanting to throw the damn soccer ball at the devil every time during practice.

Just his luck that the first day he worked here, Oh Sehun turned up until he remembered that Chanyeol was friends with Sehun and that same Chanyeol happened to be Baekhyun’s boyfriend. Seriously, this had to be a weird twist of fate and Luhan was about to slip away but it was too late.

“Hi there! Welcome to the café!” Luhan greeted them cheerfully, his fingers crossing behind his back and he hoped that none of the four recognised him. He brought them over to a table and got them seated. Giving each of them a menu, Luhan made his escape as soon as possible.

“Luhan, give this to table three.” Baekhyun handed him a tray, pointing to the group which he wanted to avoid most.

“I – Sehun is there!” Luhan whispered. “I can’t go there! What if they recognized me? What if they mock me? No, you can’t do that to me.”

Baekhyun cocked an eyebrow at Luhan, not saying a word as he pointedly look at the tray on the counter.

“I hate you, I really hate you.” Luhan said as he grabbed the tray. But as luck would have it, not used to wearing high heels, Luhan tripped and the whole tray crashed onto the floor. As if that wasn’t bad enough, the person who had his whole body drenched in those sugary water were none other than Oh Sehun who had looked extremely displeased.

Luhan gulped, he was in for it.

 

 

Wringing the cloth dry, Luhan wiped Sehun’s shirt and hoped to salvage whatever was left of the shirt. But it didn’t seem to be doing anything and Luhan looked up at the male. From this angle, the male was looking exceedingly handsome and it wasn’t a wonder why some of the females throw themselves at his feet.

“I am sorry, I will pay you for the dry cleaning fees.” Luhan told him, letting go of his shirt because there was no saving the shirt. “Or maybe I can get you a new shirt instead?”

“No need for that,” Sehun told him before squatting down. “How about you tell me your name instead? I am Oh Sehun, second year student of Kyunsei High.”

Luhan frowned because why was Ice Prince Sehun telling introducing himself? But he decided to play along, “I am Hannie, currently in college.”

“Hannie,” the name rolled off Sehun’s tongue smoothly. “For repayment of this shirt, how about going out on a date with me?”

Now, this was probably the time that Luhan’s alarm clock will ring, telling him that it was time to wake up because there was no way that Ice Prince Oh Sehun would take the initiative to ask a girl out, right? Never mind the fact that Luhan wasn’t a girl in the first place. This was completely out of character for him, period.

“No?” Sehun tilted his head to the side, smiling devilishly. “Or yes?”

 

 

 

 

ask.fm