31

Sweet Nothings

[girl!luhan as girl group member and sehun as fanboy and fansite master]

 

 

 

Luhan waved at her fans, a smile on her face as she bowed to them before entering the van. Her heart was warmed by the sight of her fans waiting for her despite being so late. She might had been in the business for the past two years but she was still touched by the unwavering support that she got from her fans.

There were five members in the group with Yixin being the leader and the main dancer. Kyungsoon and Baekhee were the vocal line. Tao was their rapper as well as being the youngest. Last but not least, Luhan was the visual of the group.

The five of them had worked extremely hard to achieve what they had today. The tears, the days where they barely had three hours of sleep, the diet – all of those had been worth it when they held a mic and stood on the stage with their fans cheering.

Therefore, it had been Luhan’s motto to never forget their fans and always stayed humble. Seeing how her manager hadn’t arrived yet, she rolled down the window. “Go home, stay warm and don’t catch a cold.”

“Did you have fun?” Yixin asked once she got inside the van, waving to the fans outside as well. “You should have come and visit me in Changsha.”

“Sorry, too busy to get away.” Luhan told her, buckling her seat belt. Seeing Yixin, she realised that she did miss the rest of them. After their recent comeback, all of them were given a week of break. Luhan, Tao and Yixin had went back to China while the rest had stayed in Korea. “Tao is at the dorm already?”

Yixin nodded, “Did you meet him?”

At the mention of him, Luhan blushed prettily. “No, I didn’t meet him – “

“Lies,” Yixin laughed at how bashful Luhan was. The slender female was rarely this shy unless they were on the topic of ‘him’. “I caught the both of you. There are videos and pictures – “

“The fans caught us?” Luhan was shocked, she had been especially careful and went through great lengths to disguise herself when she went out with him.

“Just kidding,” Yixin couldn’t help but wanted to pinch Luhan’s cheeks for being this adorable. Out of the five of them, Luhan had been the oldest and Tao was the youngest. However, people often mistaken Luhan to be the youngest one, this irritated Tao to no end.

Luhan frowned, “Not funny. You know how the fans are going to be if they caught us.”

“Not that hiding it is any better,” Yixin took out her phone and a smile was on her face when she saw the sender.

“Joonmyeon? Are you guys planning to get married any time soon?” Luhan nudged Yixin, who was typing her reply on her phone.

“Maybe when I decided that it is high time to stop doing this idol thing,” Yixin replied her and it got Luhan thinking.

 

 

Late at night, Luhan had on her cap and her large specs on. She even pulled it lower when she felt people staring at her. Looking at her phone, she hoped that Sehun could come soon. By ‘him’ that was mentioned in the afternoon, they were talking about Luhan’s boyfriend.

Oh Sehun who was Luhan’s biggest fan and ran a fan site that was dedicated to her. Unlike how aggressive the rest of the fans were, Sehun was always polite and respectful. He turned up for her fansigning but despite everything, he never once wanted to step out of the line between a ‘fan’ and an ‘idol’.

Sehun had wanted to simply admire her from afar but Luhan was having none of it. Frankly speaking, Sehun had been Luhan’s first fan. They used to be in the same school and were classmates. Sehun found out by accident that Luhan was in training to become an idol and since then, the male had been extremely supportive.

Honestly, Luhan was thankful for his support. If it wasn’t for him, Luhan would have gave up much sooner. As time passed, they got closer and eventually, Luhan had confessed when they won their first trophy.

The shock on Sehun’s face was well-worth it when Luhan had taken the initiative to kiss him, seeing how nothing much shocked Sehun. But Luhan liked it, she liked the slight red tinge on his face and how Sehun’s arms circled around her waist afterward.

“Did you wait long?” Sehun asked, causing Luhan to almost jump a mile high.

Hitting him on his chest slightly, Luhan placed a kiss on his face. “I am thinking what if I am too old for this idol thing?”

Holding her hands in his, Sehun rubbed it to warm her up. “Then maybe, you can start to fulfil your other dreams?”

“Like?” Luhan asked.

“How does becoming Mrs Oh sounds?” Sehun replied as he secured his own scarf around Luhan’s neck.

“Be serious!” Luhan rolled her eyes at him.

“I am serious!” Sehun told her in earnest. “But no matter what, I will never stop supporting you.”

At that, Luhan had smiled really brightly. “Yes, you are my biggest fan after all.”

 

 

*an: this drabble is written for violetkecil who have requested for girl!luhan and fanboy!sehun, well not much fanboying done but hope that you like it? if you guys have a prompt, you can always drop it in my ask.fm!

ask.fm | twitter