09

Sweet Nothings

[prompt: drunk!luhan and Sehun taking care of him]

 

 

 

 

Sehun swore that he will skin the next person who dared to give Luhan any alcohol. He filled a cup with water, thinking to give it to Luhan. However, the male had rejected the drink by pushing it away. Luhan had also taken the towel off his forehead, throwing it on the floor. 

Not wanting to drop the glass, Sehun had placed it on the table before trying to get Luhan to sleep as the next best alternative. Apparently, this wasn't Sehun’s night seeing how Luhan had no intention of going to sleep anytime soon.

Luhan had refused to lie down on his bed and had tried to crawl into Sehun’s laps. Tried as hard as he could, Sehun was unable to push Luhan away. Once he was comfortably settled in Sehun’s laps, Luhan had twisted his body, a dissatisfied look on his face.

Pouting, Luhan had taken Sehun’s arms and wrapped it around him before leaning back. “Sehunnie?”

“Yes?” Sehun answered uncertainly. This was rather out of character for Luhan who detested being all clingy and who didn’t like to act cute.

“You are so pretty,” Luhan giggled and Sehun wanted to bang his head against the wall. Not satisfied with the position, Luhan turned around and face Sehun. He kneeled on the bed, cupping Sehun’s face and looking at it intently. “Handsome, my Sehunnie is the most handsome guy in the world.”

“Luhan, get to sleep.” Sehun coax the older male. “You still have to get up early for work tomorrow.”

Shaking his head, Luhan’s pout made its appearance again. “I don’t want to – Sehunnie doesn’t like me anymore?”

“I like you but it is time for bed – “

Leaning down, Luhan placed a kiss on Sehun’s lips before giggling cutely again. “I like Sehunnie too. You are best – “

This is going to be a long night. Sehun thought when Luhan pushed him down before placing his head on Sehun’s chest and tangling their legs together.

This is going to be a very long night.