33

Sweet Nothings

[HunHan best friends and Luhan loves Sehun and one day Luhan want to confess so he ask Sehun for a "date" but Sehun forget and go out with girl, Luhan got mad and he don't talk with Sehun and Sehun realize that he miss luhan and that he loves him so he going to confess and happy end :DD]

 

 

 

 

To say that Luhan was pissed was putting it lightly. He was beyond angry to the point that he had decided to cut off Sehun completely from his life. This was a rather drastic move for him when the both of them had been best friends since they were babies. 

One was almost never seen without the other, they knew each other secrets and they were able to complete each other sentences. Yes, Luhan was petty for holding a grudge against Sehun just because the latter didn't turn up for their 'date'. However, this wasn't just any other 'date', this was supposed to be where Luhan confessed to Sehun that he wanted to be more than friends. 

It had took Luhan a year to build up his courage but Sehun simply pushed it away because he went out with a girl. This made Luhan utterly disappointed in Sehun and he had cried himself to sleep that night especially when Sehun didn't even explain himself for missing their appointment. That uncomfortable feeling that he actually wasn't that important in Sehun's mind simply refused to leave his mind. 

It grew firmer and firmer that he was the only one who liked Sehun. Unrequited love is painful, it exhausted you mentally and physically and Luhan was extremely sick and tired of it. Therefore, he decided to give up. By giving up meant not seeing, not hearing and not listening to Sehun. 

He simply let time do its job, let time slowly pushed those memories into the background. However, Sehun had other thoughts as he turned up on Luhan's doorsteps, stinking of alcohol. 

"You stink," Luhan told him snappily even though he was filled with concern for Sehun. His best friend rarely got this drunk. "Get some rest - "

"I miss you," Sehun pushed him back and locking the door. "I miss you, how could you jus - just shut me out?"

Because I realized that you will never love me as much as I love you? Because it hurt when I see other people standing beside you? 

All those were words that Luhan couldn't say out loud so he kept quiet. With each step that Sehun took toward him, Luhan could only step back. He was afraid of unable to resist the urge to kiss Sehun, he was afraid that he will say something he regret. 

Sehun only stopped when he had backed Luhan into the wall. Taking a good look at the slender male, Sehun didn't like the dark circles, he didn't like how thin Luhan had become. "You should take better care of yourself."

Simple words that could send Luhan's heart beating, his cheeks heating up. Damn Sehun for doing this, why did Sehun have to pull him back down into his unrequited love when Luhan finally managed to take a step out?

"It has always been you and no one else," Sehun placed his head on Luhan's shoulders as he said those words softly. "I have been waiting for you to realize your feelings for me. All those years of waiting and then suddenly, you decided that you don't want to see me anymore?"

"Sehun," Luhan called his name softly. The fluttering in his stomach grew stronger as hope flared in his mind. 

"How cruel can you get? I was so afraid that you finally discovered my feelings and decided that it was disgusting." Sehun's voice sounded broken. "But I couldn't stay away, I don't want to stay away. So don't push me away, I promise that we will go back to being friends, I will bury all those feelings deep down. Nothing will changed, we will go back to just like before."

"But everything has already changed," Luhan said soflty and Sehun's pushed himself off Luhan. All the years that he had known Sehun, he had never seen him being this broken, this shattered and his eyes were filled with longing. 

Giving Luhan a forced smile, Sehun was about to turn and leave. He guessed that it was impossible after all, how was it possible to go back in time? 

Luhan didn't let him go as he hugged him from the back, "Everything has changed because it turned out that I do love you too."

Unable to believe his ears, Sehun had turned back and hugged Luhan tightly. "Are you -  am I dreaming? If I am then I don't ever want to wake up."

"You idiot," Luhan nodded slightly before tipping up and kissed Sehun firmly on his lips. "Is this real enough?"

"Hey, I think I just missed that," Sehun gave him a cheeky smile. "Again?"

 

 

*an: okay, so best friends turned lovers kind of plot has always been a firm favorite of mine because such fics are rather fluffy and well, i like the angst in which they might not return each other feelings. anyway, don't be afraid to drop more prompts for me because i will be writing more these few days. 

ask.fm | twitter