32

Sweet Nothings

[vampire!sehun and mortal!luhan]

 

 

 

Sehun wasn’t what people called normal. Granted, being a pure blood vampire meant that he wasn't in the normal category but even so, Sehun wasn't a normal pure blood vampire. For one, Sehun liked eating garlic flavoured food.

Secondly, he had a weird aversion to human blood. He couldn't keep down more than two mouthful of blood before he started vomiting. Unlike other vampires, Sehun was sunny instead of gloomy. He was all smiles, his favourite time of the day was in the morning instead of the night.

It didn't come as a surprise that he was black sheep in the vampire community but no one dared to slight him. Pure blood vampires were considered to be royalty and Sehun's lineage could be trace back to thousand years ago when vampires were first created.

Not to mention, he was extremely strong. Well versed in his powers and his circle of friends were equally strong as well. Therefore, thinking that he was weird was simply a thought which they kept in their mind. But all hell breaks loose when Sehun got himself a mortal consort.

Mortal consort was called Luhan. He was a pretty little thing, small and petite. His skin was so fair that you could see the veins underneath, his eyes were so large that a person could get lost in it. However, he was a mortal.

Vampires had always treated mortal to be inferior. They were meant to be playthings for vampires when they were bored, they were considered to be food. No one had ever chosen a mortal consort until Sehun.

"Such a pretty little thing," one of the beautiful woman had sneered as they cornered Luhan after Sehun stepped away. "I would advise you to stay away from the Oh heir because you are not fit to be standing next to him."

Judging by his fragile appearance, those woman had thought that Luhan would most definitely cry. But unexpectedly, he had given them an extremely sweet smile. "What if I say no?"

The woman's eyes turned red immediately, her claws out, ready to swipe Luhan's smirk off his face. She was about to do so when she found herself being lifted up and thrown back against the wall. Hitting the wall, she fell down with a loud 'thud'.

Everyone was stunned before turning to look at Luhan. "I don't mind doing it twice. First of all, Oh Sehun is my man. Whether I am fit to stand beside him isn't something that you guys can decide. Secondly, just because I am mortal doesn't mean that you guys can just do whatever you want with me."

Just as Luhan finished talking, Sehun appeared out of nowhere. He had placed himself in front of Luhan, shielding. Glaring at all of them, Sehun had turned back and examined Luhan for any injuries. Really, he shouldn't have stepped away from him.

"Are you all right?" Sehun asked, his voice full of concern.

Unlike his previous attitude, Luhan's eyes started to water as he bit down his lips before hugging Sehun. "I am scared, they started ganging up on me suddenly and one of them eve - even wanted to hit me."

"Hush, don't cry." Sehun patted him on his head lightly. His heart was breaking slightly when he saw his baby shedding tears.

After consoling Luhan, Sehun turned to face the group of woman once more. His eyes bleed red, his fangs out. There was none of the gentleness on his face which they had spied just now.

Picking up the woman on the floor effortlessly, he placed his hands on her windpipe before crashing mercilessly and throwing her back down on the floor. “Who’s next?”

 

*an: yes, this luhan is extremely crafty! vampire fic is nice to write but then, it is really overdone to death. 

ask.fm | twitter