25

Sweet Nothings

[scheming twins, Ziyu and Ziyun, decided that it was high time for their father to get hitched.]

 

 

 

Being just six years old, Ziyu and Ziyun was actually much more mature than other children their age. Although that wasn’t shown often enough since the two of them were well known trouble makers in their school. Well, that was rather unfair since Ziyun was the one who often got involved in fight but Sehun had known that Ziyu was the mastermind behind some of the pranks. 

Ziyu was the quiet one, he was a little aloof to others except for his older sister, Ziyun. When he wasn't reading, he was busy trying to come up with new recipes for dinner. Not that he was tall enough to touch the stove, the cooking was mainly done by their nanny but Ziyu was the one who supervised the cooking process or at least that was he had insisted.

If he wasn't busy cooking then he could be found knitting and this worried Sehun a lot. For one, shouldn’t boys his age be out there playing soccer or basketball?  But Sehun had a sneaky suspicious that Ziyu had chose all those hobbies because he known that Sehun won't like it.

Meanwhile, Ziyun was the completely opposite of Ziyu.

His girl was loud, cheery and much too strong for her own good. Ziyun was often found climbing up trees, picking a fight and out with her friends playing soccer. Whenever she returned home, her clothes were either torn or dirtied. He had regretted signing her up for those self-defense classes. 

There were times when he really wanted Ziyu and Ziyun to switch their personalities. Not that he didn’t like his children, they were basically the bright spot in his life. If only, he could stop getting called to school so often.

He sighed because that was simply a wishful though. But as long as his children were happy, there were smiles on their faces, he won’t trade them for anything. No matter how bad or how good his children were, they were Sehun’s angels.

But now his angels weren’t looking very angelic as they smiled at him, a smile which meant that they had something up their sleeves.

“Daddy?” Ziyu gave his well practiced dimpled smile. “Can you send us to school today?”

Sehun narrowed his eyes, sending his children to school had been Jongin’s job so far. His cousin who adored the twins to no end. They usually liked their Uncle Jongin because they had him twisted around their little fingers so why did they suddenly want Sehun to send them?  

“Why?” He asked the both of them. 

Ziyun pouted immediately, “Daddy, we just want to spend some quality time with you.”

That wasn’t convincing, not at all but Sehun just couldn’t steel himself against those puppy eyes. He could clearly see the anticipation shining out of their eyes so he decided to play along with whatever they had planned.

 

 

 

He looked the little devils suspiciously when they had tugged a male out of their classroom. Ziyun was holding the male’s hand, leading the clueless male toward Sehun. “Daddy! This Teacher Lu!”

“He is our new homeroom teacher!” Ziyu added, holding onto the Teacher Lu’s other hands possibly to stop the teacher from bolting.

Giving the teacher a sheepish smile, he glared at the twins who smiled back sweetly at him. “I am Ziyu and Ziyun’s father. Thanks for taking care the both of them, they can be a handful at times.”

“No, I really like the both of them.” Teacher Lu had replied him. If teacher had a definite image, Sehun decided that this male standing in front of him was possibly it. He was warm, kind and approachable. 

There was a proud smile on Ziyun’s face and Sehun couldn’t resist knocking her on her head. “Well, they looked like angels on surface but I can assure you that they are really devils.”

Ziyu frowned cutely at that, not wanting his father to destroy his image in front of Teacher Lu. He headed over to Sehun, tugging his sleeve. “Daddy.”

Sehun had squatted now, leaning his ear toward Ziyu. “I like Teacher Lu a lot.”

Ziyun had also went to Sehun’s other side. “I really like Teacher Lu a lot too!”

Sehun raised an eyebrow at that, “So?”

“It is time that you get hitched!” The both of them said in unison and Sehun had never been more embarrassed in his life. His angels telling him that he needed to get hitch. Where in the world did they even learn such a word in the first place?

Fearful that Teacher Lu was going to have a bad impression of him, he looked up at the male. Unexpectedly, Teacher Lu had burst out laughing, not seemingly taking any offense. 

“No television for the night,” Sehun said sternly, knocking their forehead with his knuckles softly.

Devils, they had to be devils sent down to torture him. 

 

 

*an: this is lying around in my folder but i just think that this is rather cute. i am thinking if i should make this into a chaptered fic like a drabbles sort like life of sehun with the twins and luhan. different aspect of their life. hmm, should I do it? 

 

ask.fm