26

Sweet Nothings

With his computer in front of him, Sehun didn't notice the presence of his newly acquired pet who was standing at the door. Said pet was actually a hybrid, he was extremely pretty with his cat's ears and tail which was white in colour. His eyes were extremely large, his eyelashes long enough to make woman green in the face with envy. His hair black in colour, his skin was fair and extremely smooth. Enough to say that he one of the top few hybrid that many would want to buy. 

However, said hybrid was now feeling rather neglected because his master wasn't paying him any attention. He pouted, frowning slightly because two minutes had passed yet his master still hadn't notice him. No choice then since his master wasn't going to notice him, he had to make his master noticed him then.

Walking toward him with his head down dejected, he missed Sehun's slight smile. When he was nearer, Sehun's smile disappeared completely, his serious facade on even though he wasn't really processing anything that he was reading. 

"Master," Luhan whined. "I am bored."

"Go play with Tao next door," Sehun answered him. "You should know better than to disturb me when I am working."

"But Master," Luhan continued whinning as he lifted Sehun's arms up and made himself comfortable in his laps. "Luhan likes Master better than Tao."

"But I am not going play with you," Sehun told him, pinching Luhan's cheeks slightly. 

"I don't care, I will just stay here because I like Master's scent." Luhan rubbed his face against Sehun's shirt. His master's scent was really the best, Luhan decided that he will wear Sehun's shirt from now on so that he could still keep Sehun's scent even though he wasn't around.  

"What am I going to do with you?" Sehun gave up all pretense of working, pinching both sides of Luhan's cheeks. "You are so cute, cute enough that I want to bite you."

Luhan's cheeks turned apple red, hiding his face in Sehun's neck. "I want to bite you too because Master smells really nice."

"Want to eat?" Sehun asked. 

Luhan nodded excitedly, his eyes shining with anticipation. "So I can - "

"Kitchen, what do you feel like eating? Steak? Fish?" Sehun cut him off, smirking evily in his mind when he saw Luhan's face fell. Honestly, he didn't realise that getting a hybrid was this fun. More like because it was Luhan hence, he was having fun. 

"Steak," Luhan answered him. 

Sehun nodded, rubbing Luhan's hair fondly before walking out of his office. "Noted, your highness."

Luhan scrunched up his nose cutely when he saw Sehun walking out of the room when he whispered dejectedly. "Luhan don't want steak, Luhan want to eat master."

 

 

 

*an: forgive me for this rather indulgent drabble because I just did a kitty!au on my ask.fm. (that is actually the start of this) you can read it here hence I continued it over here. well, kitty!luhan is really cute right and we have a teasing!sehun. let's see if I have any other inspiration for this. (or you guys can give me a prompt for kitty!au if you like this au.)

ask.fm