29

Sweet Nothings

[fem!sehun and luhan]

 

Having people confessing to him wasn’t anything new to Luhan, the campus’s heartthrob. The male was usually the top in ranking whenever it came to looks, beating the rest of his opponents with a big gap.  

Beside his looks, Luhan’s personality was also very much liked by everyone. He was friendly, approachable and never put on airs. Luhan was down to earth, willing to lend a helping hand if it was within his capabilities.

Simply put, he was the modern day prince charming which had many girls wanting him to sweep them off their feet. Rather unfortunately, Luhan had never got involved with anyone in the campus despite the countless confessions.

It definitely wasn’t for the lack of trying on the girl’s part but Luhan was firm in his stand because he didn't feel anything for those girls. However, said stand and resolve was crumbling rather quickly down as he looked at the girl in front of him. The girl wasn’t classically beautiful, she was tall and lanky with light blonde girl. 

Luhan had heard of her name, how could he not when she was the ice princess in the campus. Ice Princess was often found hanging out with her circle of friends, anyone who dared to approach her, was given the cold treatment.

She was aloof, not interacting with people, her smiles were rare. But now, everything that Luhan had heard was proving to be wrong.

“I – I like you!” Sehuna confessed, her face red as she looked down at her shoes. She had known that Luhan had rejected everyone who confessed to him but she just wanted a shot at it. At least, even if she failed, she could say that she had tried.

“Which part of me do you like?” Luhan had asked instead of rejecting her straight out.

“I – I like how you are kind to people,” Sehuna answered shyly. “I like how you would scrunch up your nose lightly when you aren’t able to solve a particularly hard question. I like how you can so engrossed in reading a book that you like and lost track of time – “

“You have been stalking me?” Luhan cocked an eyebrow at her as he hid the smile when Sehuna’s face had reddened again. Honestly, people can be so blind sometimes.

“I – I didn’t.” Sehuna’s voice grew quieter. “I just happened to like going to the library after school and then you are always there. People said that when you like a person, you are more observant about them.”

Taking a step closer to her, Luhan lifted her face up to face him. Cute, Sehuna was totally cute when her cheeks were red and she was desperately trying to avert her eyes from Luhan. “I don’t know anything about you though.”

“I – I like drawing, I like reading. I like dancing in the rain when the mood strikes me, I am not high maintenance, you don’t have to remember one month anniversary or the day we held hands or anything like that.” Sehuna bit her lips. “I like to dance too but I can’t sing to save my life, I – What else do you want to know?”

“I don’t know. Maybe we can start with your birthday? Or maybe we can start with you telling me about your kissing experiences?” Luhan grinned playfully.

“I don’t have any kissing experiences, you are the first person that I ever confessed to.” Sehuna admitted, biting down on her bottom lips again. “My birthday is on April 12th but you don’t have to get me anything though.”

“Close your eyes,” Luhan ordered softly and Sehuna did as she was told immediately. Leaning forward, Luhan pressed his lips against her lips. Sehuna’s lips were soft and she had smelt really nice, much like flowers. Deepening the kiss, Luhan coaxed her to open before putting his tongue in.

“Breathe,” Luhan broke the kiss when he realised Sehuna wasn’t breathing. He didn’t know if he should laugh or not.

“What does this makes us?” Sehuna’s tears started to spill out of her eyes and Luhan started to panic.

“Hush, don’t cry.” Luhan wiped her tears away for her. Really, where is the ice princess that everyone is talking about? “Why are you crying?”

“Because I am too happy,” Sehuna sniffled. “I am glad that you are my first kiss – you don’t have to take responsibilities for it though – “

“Silly girl,” Luhan hugged her. “Stop being so cute, I can’t handle it if you continue being cute.”

“I am not cute,” Sehuna told him, liking the way that Luhan was patting her on the back.

“Even though you are not high maintenance, I am rather high maintenance. I expect you to remember things like our one month anniversary – “

“One month anniversary?”

“Yes, this date next month is going to be our one month anniversary.” Luhan told her. “I expect a present from you like a kiss or a hand knitted scarf or even a drawing of me.”

“So – does this mean – “

“Silly girl,” Luhan kissed her briefly on her lips again before entwining their fingers together. “Is this clear enough?”

Looking at their hands, Sehuna nodded shyly, "Yes."